Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked (2932 Views)

Davido Meets His Lookalike At Obi Cubana’s Birthday Party / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Tobi Yeye: Denrele Edun Meets His Lookalike - Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian star, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, known prOfessionally as Naira Marley has finally come out to react to a Viral Photo currently making rounds on social media which has a man who looks like him Posing with a Naked Lady on bed.

Also Read: >>> I Cannot Say The Things Naira Marley Says In His Songs -Wizkid <<<

After the photo was sighted online, social media users have said that the man in the photo looks very much like the Nigerian singer.

In reaction to that, Naira Marley has come out to trash those claims by saying that’s not him in the Viral Photo.

Also Read: >>> It Has Ended In Tears: Tiwa Savage Ignores Wizkid’s Made In Lagos Album As She Promotes Her Song With Tacha <<<

“That’s not me ahhh.. kmft” he wrote.

See the photo below and his reaction below:

Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2020
I'm yet to understand how a lady is convinced to allow her naked pictures to be taken,im not talking about prostitutes here but how an OK lady will agree to such all in the name of hes my boyfriend,after breakup,what happens to those pictures?most men won't marry such ladies as they have it deep down their mind that she's loose and not for keeps.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Yoonsung52: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2020
This girl above me Zzor, in case you don't know, it's very easy and simple
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Yoonsung52:
This girl above me Zzor, in case you don't know, it's very easy and simple
how?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2020
A
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by utenwuson: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
I'm yet to understand how a lady is convinced to allow her naked pictures to be taken,im not talking about prostitutes here but how an OK lady will agree to such all in the name of hes my boyfriend,after breakup,what happens to those pictures?most men won't marry such ladies as they have it deep down their mind that she's loose and not for keeps.
one of the easiest thing to tell a lady who is in love......
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hhh
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by Nairaland114: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Finally Reacts To The Viral Photo Of His Lookalike Naked by WrittyWritter(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:

Aswr me too ..

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life 411 Comedy Funniest 2021 Compilation || Best Of Papa Ifeanyi / Album_download: Kanye West 808s And Heartbreak /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.