Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State (524 Views)

Woto-woto, Tinubu's Daughter Don Finish Buhari, Come Finally Give Tinubu Conditi / Allow Buhari Come Into Rivers State For Development – APC Tells Gov Wike / Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State by Cashsteady(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
The rate of foreign beggers mostly Niger republic is getting high here in ogun state they are literally everywhere most annoying part is that this people will even force u to give them money and it's also disfiguring the state I want the state and federal government to do something about this beggers..
Re: Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State by TossTos: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2020
I am presently at ogun state now They are too much ! The last time i was at sango under bridge , they were so many .
Come Park Them ooooo
Re: Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State by checkmatez: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol... you must stay like that don't you want presidential seat during the next election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State by dadavivo: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Cashsteady:
The rate of foreign beggers mostly Niger republic is getting high here in ogun state they are literally everywhere most annoying part is that this people will even force u to give them money and it's also disfiguring the state I want the state and federal government to do something about this beggers..

Learn how to stay with your brothers and sisters from niger Republic

Re: Buhari Come And Carry Ur Niger Republic Fulani Beggers Away From My State by orisa37: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
HIRE A TRAILER TO TRANSPORT THEM TO KATSINA STATE.

(1) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo Defects To APC From PDP, Says He’ll Join Buhari To Build Nigeria / FG Adopting Wrong Strategies To Address Bad Economy – Obasanjo, Utomi, Others / Ohanaeze, Ogbonnaya onu,Uzodinma, Igbo Leaders Hail Buhari Over 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.