Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,050 members, 7,886,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Need The Answer To This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need The Answer To This Question (292 Views)

Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Answer To This Question by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why do people go into relationship, if they know that they will eventually become each other's ex?
Relationship can only end in two ways, either you guys get married or you broke up.
So why do you choose to date even though you know that you will eventually Break up with your babe?
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Me: I think it's because they are sex starved and they just want to have sex.
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Drop your comments below wink
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Camelot65: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Not everyone goes into a relationship without purpose..... Most people go into relationships with the hope that it wont crash
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by MrFlavvor(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
You never know who you'll end up with cause so relationships are just to help you vet your future partner properly
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Camelot65:
Not everyone goes into a relationship without purpose..... Most people go into relationships with the hope that it wont crash
Yes, that's true smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Uzomacharles: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Different Ideas From Different Persons
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Some people don't want to be alone so they move from one situationship to another
Re: I Need The Answer To This Question by Thesole(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why do people go into relationship, if they know that they will eventually become each other's ex?
Relationship can only end in two ways, either you guys get married or you broke up.
So why do you choose to date even though you know that you will eventually Break up with your babe?

(1) (Reply)

History Of Telling Time: How Did The Inventor Of Time Know What Time It Was? - / Deleted / xxxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.