Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa (50483 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi: How Scammers Hacked My Phone, Defrauded My Friends / How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by jayaim: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Crowd 1is a ponzi scheme. That's how 1 coin scammed people of thier hard earned cash.

1 Like

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by jayaim: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Crowd 1is a ponzi scheme. That's how 1 coin &
Billion coin scammed people of thier hard earned cash.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by obicmag(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
inksnation another high level scam in town. Yet people are falling victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Halisdavis: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:

Sorry I won't discuss money here for personal reasons and moreso I am not a marketer

I was just curious and I joined....

It's worth it so far and I don't see how I will lose money....

And if I lose money, it's not really my money....

It's still their money....

I have made mine and profit actually....

I will advise you stop singing praises on behalf of crowd 1... They are scamming people
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Halisdavis:

I will advise you stop singing praises on behalf of crowd 1... They are scamming people

How exactly....

I have not been scammed so far by Crowd 1 but I believe that some miscreants have hijacked it's process
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by successincentiv(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
They are really cheating us.

www.sucits.com
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Kapapa: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
So good
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Could you explain, if that is okay
1) Do you make profits
2) For how long have you been using it
3) Did you buy some materials on how to get started or educational materials

illicit:
I am a crowd1 member and I don't feel cheated....
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by sofiscatedmoron: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
They are scammers
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Halisdavis: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:

How exactly....

I have not been scammed so far by Crowd 1 but I believe that some miscreants have hijacked it's process

Have you found out what they are paying people after such a long wait... you won't help but laugh... you won't make back your money even in the next 20years.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okay cheesy cheesy cheesy
adoyi8:
I attended their zoom meeting once and left the meeting when they started asking for registration money.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by illicit(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Could you explain, if that is okay 1) Do you make profits 2) For how long have you been using it 3) Did you buy some materials on how to get started or educational materials

I made profit
I joined earlier this year

I bought a gift code
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
okay
Tobinrobin:
Some Africans can be greedy but we can’t blame them. Their countries are not really governed properly so bogus ponzis or schemes will always be enticing.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Halisdavis:

Have you found out what they are paying people after such a long wait... you won't help but laugh... you won't make back your money even in the next 20years.

you don't get it

Are u on crowd1?
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
What are the new scamming formats, grin grin grin
Hotzone:
Old scamming format

1 Like

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Openbusiness: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
How people fall for these stupid scams is what really surprises me.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
okay
Starzo:
true Sha...those that start early and leave on time are always the winners.
na the late Comers dem take dey balance account
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
hahaha
Starzo:
real matters my guy
but as many people see say na oyibo dey give the seminar dem go quickly run enter
mumu men and women
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by ussv: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na wa
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Ca4real: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
If it is not physical exchange, I no dey do..
If i no dey take my korokoro eyes see wetin I dey buy, shishi I no go pay..

That is the way to go. If not , it will end in tears.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Seyzcham91(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
if you haven't feel scammed yet you will be soon

your time dey come
illicit:

it's not like that....

I don't need to lie to anyone about it.

But I am on crowd1 and I don't regret it.

I don't feel scammed.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okay fits the pattern of those who join early, earn something, then the bubbles bursts, and the latecomers, pay for it
illicit:

I made profit

I joined earlier this year

I bought a gift code
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Halisdavis: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:

you don't get it

Are u on crowd1?
Yes... So I do get everything they are doing...
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by josephevergreen(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:

it's not like that....

I don't need to lie to anyone about it.

But I am on crowd1 and I don't regret it.

I don't feel scammed.

I think is possible..but bro, it will be nice if u educate us about it!
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ultimately its a Ponzi scheme, only those at the top, get the biggest share, while the early comers, help them to perpetuate the scheme.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Person2person(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
maga catch mugu
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
They target third world countries because they are poor and the are desperate to get rich.

I knew it was a pyramid scheme. As I speak I have 4 accounts in case you are interested I can give you the username and password for shekele money.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
And you help them exploit others ultimately, even though you will gain a meager amount, you knew yet choose to do it, you can invest in yourself, rather than help scammers
BiggyB242:
They target third world countries because they are poor and the are desperate to get rich.

I knew it was a pyramid scheme. As I speak I have 4 accounts in case you are interested I can give you the username and password for shekele money.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Muftimenk: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:
I am a crowd1 member and I don't feel cheated....
Same here bro

Don't mind those critisizing the company they plan is 2 blackmail the company bcoz of the massive increasement in the members joining.

Have saw alot of claim about the business painting it black buh i knw that those who know network marketing will always undestand that u need 2 recruit 2 make it in most mlm company.
Those claiming c1 cheat them are just suffering frm instant gratification.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Adebaba1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
kiddapunk:
your WhatsApp number biko

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
josephevergreen:

I think is possible..but bro, it will be nice if u educate us about it!

I would really love to but for some reasons I don't want to discuss anything monetary on this platform....

I don't want anybody to victimise me Incase they lose money inadvertently....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.