Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,466 members, 7,929,548 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Are Men Of This Days Silly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Of This Days Silly? (208 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Of This Days Silly? by EvilChildOfDom: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Have you noticed that mostly whenever a man is caught in the act of stealing, he will be lynched and burnt without hearing anything from him. and this act is mostly carried out by MEN.
But when the person is a girl hmm, the worst they(MEN) can do is to strip the person naked some perverts might finger her, nothing more.

Then I ask myself, is it that men are natural stupid or is that they natural weak when ever the suspect is a woman or are they natural wicked and brutal to their fellow men.

(1) (Reply)

"Relatives Who Refuse To Give You Money When You Ask Are Not Always Haters." / A Letter To Funke Adejumo / Good Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.