Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

#endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu (347 Views)

Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu by nairapark: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Following an activist, Aisha Yesufu,role in the suspended #EndSARS protests which rock different parts of the Nation for days, she said she has been informed that people curse her at mosques.

Yesufu then asked those cursing her why they had not done so when she was protesting against the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

She tweeted, “I heard I am being cursed in mosques! People finish praying and take time out to curse me in their prayers. I have asked that they should please let me know how many of these curses they rained on me when I was making the same demands during GEJ! We are all already cursed in Nigeria. Rolling on the floor laughing"

Yesufu, who is also the co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls group, was one of the driving forces of the #EndSARS movement with the iconic photo of her in a flowing hijab with her raised clenched fist going viral on social media.

But her role in the protests, made several northern elements, including an actor, threatened to harm her.

Kannywood stars, Zahradeen Sani and Zainab Abdullahi, also had called on northerners to attack the activist over her role in the protest.

Yesufu responding, tweeted, “I am not known in the North but a northern actor and actress are taking time out to call for attack on me"

“Until Nigerians put sentiments aside and loudly demand #SecureNorth #EndInsecurity, Buhari wouldn’t, but I hear they said protest is not allowed in Islam. It seems the killings and an incompetent president and commander-in-chief doing nothing is allowed. What do I know?”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1604144100/endsars-was-told-people-curse-mosques-aisha

[img]https://live.mrf.io/statics/i/ps/cdn.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/12150107/pjimage-16.jpg?mrf-size=m[/img]
Re: #endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu by TossTos: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Back to sender
If them wish you bad
Make you wish them worst

They are also cursed with greed and corruption .

Thats why they keep dying shamefully
One die of covid
Another covid
One is still battling with his life
One is paralysed
One had an accident
One was murdered
One is deaf and dump

And them no dey meet God for house .

(1) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala’s Bid Faces New Hurdle – Report / Video: We Want Peace Thugs Returns Gun To Military Men / I Have No Regret Dumping PDP For APC - Gov. Dave Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.