Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please Can Someone Confirm This Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Can Someone Confirm This Interview Invite (886 Views)

I Just Got This Email, Pls Can Someone Confirm It For Me / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Confirm This Interview Invite by ilechukwuh24(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dear ...................due to your application via online and after the review of your CV...you are hereby invited for an interview session with our HR department on Tuesday 03/11/2020

Time:8am

Address;4b toyin street opposite victory home school unity bustop ikeja Lagos

Pls do present the hard copy of your CV and be there on time,print out this message or show at the entrance...ensure you come out with a nose mask

Need help or directives
Re: Please Can Someone Confirm This Interview Invite by badaru911: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
It is fake.... They be scam..... The name of the company is Made Hills Solution and that is their address.... You can search for their name on nairaland or Google it..... They gonna be demanding money from you for training and buying some books or junk sha.. If you be father xmas, you can go and dash them money. But advice, RUN
Re: Please Can Someone Confirm This Interview Invite by Juliusmomoh: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scam alert.... . My advice : RUN RUN RUN RUN....

(1) (Reply)

Need To Learn A New Skill? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship / ICPC Recruitment / Office Assistant ( Single Guy That Can Drive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.