Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,791 members, 7,972,830 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! (3149 Views)

Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Are There Really Nice People In This Place Called Narialand? / Am A Cool Dude In Need Of Cool Chicks And Dudes Willing 2 Catch Fun: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:02am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

u think yoruba girls are ugly? kinda?
Pay no mind to Ayo. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

You are awesome jare

Way better than is GF, trust me!
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

I knew that!

I have a soft spot for Igbo girls.  

PS: Do you actually believe that I hate Igbos? grin

lol, no. Besides even if you did, I know I'd convince you that we're not bad kiss

Advocator:

Ibo girls - are blessed with big booties and b-r-e-a-st.

Igbo girls - have cute faces and they are good in bed.

Now I know the difference cheesy

lol, wron. Try again sweetie.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2011
oh pls guyz, I'm not offended, In fact, I Suffer from High-Self Esteem. I just want to know his opinion,
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:06am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, no. Besides even if you did, I know I'd convince you that we're not bad kiss

Igbo Girl power that is! grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]

Thats is really comforting. That said, I'd like you to be bad behind closed doors though. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

oh pls guyz, I'm not offended, In fact, I Suffer from High-Self Esteem. I just want to know his opinion,

Have you won a Nobel prize?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:08am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Classic! smiley
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:08am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

nah just average looking. But you can prove me wrong by posting your pic. smiley
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:10am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

nah just average looking. But you can prove me wrong by posting your pic. smiley
Neffa effa! angry
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:11am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, wron. Try again sweetie.

For 2 hrs and a half i thought u were fulani. Ibo girls are aight, but my top airplane choice is igbo girls & fulani - & im speakin from experience as i went out with both those tribes. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 2:12am On Mar 13, 2011
haha, are u guyz all right?, lol, i should think i have a picture up already
PS. advocator, i didn't jst put it up coz of u , its been there for a while smiley
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:12am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

Neffa effa! angry
Now you are being a control freak, we know she's your sister but give her a space! Get off her head for a sec. angry sad
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:15am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

PS. advocator, i didn't jst put it up coz of u , its been there for a while smiley
Holly molly, damn girl you are a dime and a plus. grin Too bad you are in a dark corner. grin

Grrrrrrrr ( you almost gave me a b-o-n-e-r). wink
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:17am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Advocator:

Now you are being a control freak, we know she's your sister but give her a space! Get off her head for a sec. angry sad

Thought you're looking for fulanis? She's not one, so? cheesy
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:17am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Are you hotter than Inked?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2011
@Ayo and Fstranger

Liff BABE alone. She ain't aval, getit?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by cold(m): 2:19am On Mar 13, 2011
Just spraying my cologne,cldn't resist the urge to post one more tym.This hot damsel's just buggin ma phone,can't wait to feel my abs,lol.see y'all in the morn  cool
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:20am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

@Ayo and Fstranger

I decide who's available and who is not

Inked needs a companion while am at work. cool
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:21am On Mar 13, 2011
I don't care if BABE is not a fulani, she is a dime for all I know.  cheesy Unless if that is not her picture. sad
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

How do you know if inked-nerd is hot, when she doesn't have no picture on? You need to check Babes pic out & after that you can judge. cool undecided
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

Nigga, how in the world am I supposed to answer that question, ?

Advocator:

Free my brother abeg, its aight, its all love grin

Advocator link=topic=622449.msg7900200#msg7900200 date=1299978933:

Holly molly, damn girl you are a dime and a plus.  grin Too bad you are in a dark corner. grin

Grrrrrrrr ( you almost gave me a b-o-n-e-r). wink

smiley wink

Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

I decide who's available and who is not

Lol. How so?

Advocator:

I don't care if BABE is not a fulani, she is a dime [/b]for all I know.  cheesy Unless if that is not [b]her picture. sad
You ain't seen nada yet. If only. . lipsrsealed grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:25am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Nigga, how in the world am I supposed to answer that question, ?

Its been quite an age since I last heard that word. The suburbs sometimes can be sheltering cool
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

smiley wink

'Blushes' Oh darling I know you are burning for me, so wanna get down to business? grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by cold(m): 2:29am On Mar 13, 2011
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:30am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

'Blushes' Oh darling I know you are burning for me, so wanna get down to business? grin

Over my dead living body! angry undecided
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]

So stay in the room then!

You guys can have an unforgettable thr-e-e some
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]

She appreciates your brotherly protection, but she's with me now, as long as I'm chopping her, she doesn't need your protection. Damn. sad

BABE tell me that! angry
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 2:34am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

I like having three-some with girls alone!  grin

They are related - so him sleeping with her will be an Inbreeding.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:34am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

undecided

Advocator:

She appreciates your brotherly protection, but she's with me now, as long as I'm chopping her, she doesn't need your protection. Damn. sad
BABE tell me that! angry

She'd tell you the truth when she's ready. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 2:36am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

I like having three-some with girls alone!  grin

They are related - so him sleeping with her will be an Inbreeding.

Again, She'll tell you the truth when she's ready. grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Romantic Football Match (live Match) : Nl Guyz Vs. Nl Ladies. >>> / Happy Birthday Jay Bee!!! Come In And Drop Ur Wishes For Him / Say Goodmorning, good afternoon &goodnight To Somebody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.