Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,833 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

VIDEO Singer Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Kids On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO Singer Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Kids On The Street (326 Views)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / The Sad Truth & Tragic Details About Afrobeats Singer IYANYA / Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Singer Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Kids On The Street by Discovery4today: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw34-9iDFdQ
Singer Iyanya celebrates birthday with kids on the street
Nigerian artiste Iyanya clocked a year older on November 1, 2020, and just like most of his colleagues, he took to social media to celebrate. The singer also shared how the birthday celebrations went down exactly.

Iyanya decided to spend his special day with kids on the street. In the post which he shared on Instagram, first, he went to the mall to get stuff to share with the kids, then he was later seen in their midst as they sang the happy birthday song for him.

They had fun as they danced and sang. Some women around also joined in the celebration as they danced and prayed for him. Iyanya stated that he was thankful he still got to celebrate his birthday with amazing people regardless of the times we were in.

Here’s what he said:

"I’m so thankful that regardless of the times we are in, I still got to celebrate my birthday with some of the most amazing people. The day started off with me visiting the sweetest kids to put a smile on their faces and they made me happy as well. Thanks to everyone who took out time to wish me a happy birthday. I urge us all to stay safe and lend a helping hand to those around us who do not have as much as we do.”

(1) (Reply)

See Who Followed Me On Twitter / See The Woman Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Is Allegedly Engaged To / Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.