Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? (9528 Views)

How Many Inches Is Yours? / How Many Inches Is A Wide Pussy For Sex? / Does A Big Penis Make A Difference While Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by DryMouth: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is what unemployment can cause.
How will some pple jst stay and be measuring their d*ck
Joblessness
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
DryMouth:
This is what unemployment can cause How will some pple jst stay and be measuring their d*ck Joblessness
hahahahaha
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
DryMouth:
This is what unemployment can cause How will some pple jst stay and be measuring their d*ck Joblessness
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by HolySword: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Base on penis
Na hin you compose this long epistle
Op you no get work O
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
HolySword:

-- HolySword --
This is to notify you that we already know that formication is a sin but we will still do it
Is our fornication not yours cool
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
ZIINI:

This is to notify you that we already know that formication is a sin but we will still do it
hahaha
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by cptexbuilders20: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
dick??
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by SMI2020: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

I stopped at the 3rd paragraph,
Someone should summarize the remaining paragraphs for me. angry

Oh, I forgot there are no paragraphs.

I even tried, I'm not sure I made it into the 2nd paragraph before fast forwarding to the end just yo confirm he's not selling a penis enlargement cream

1 Like

Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
SMI2020:

I even tried, I'm not sure I made it into the 2nd paragraph before fast forwarding to the end just yo confirm he's not selling a penis enlargement cream
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
ZIINI:

Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
HolySword:

-- HolySword --
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
ZIINI:
Base on penis Na hin you compose this long epistle Op you no get work O
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Subscribeforfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-drN1VSIbw Watch full like and share subscribe our channel free to enjoy free videos

Just going off what a few of my ex girlfriends said; its not the size but how its used. Normally there wouldnt be any issue whatsoever, it just took a bit longer to get going than with something smaller, because there's a bigger risk of discomfort and stretching. Im not even big (in my opinion). At 8inL and 7 1/2in circumference, the size has only been an issue where my girlfriend is at least a foot shorter than me, with a small frame. The few times it was spontaneous, the lack of warming up with pre-intimacy resulted in some discomfort for her. When women are really turned on, their junk adapts to your size. The length issue is taken care of by the cervix ‘tenting' to move back; increasing the vaginal canals' depth. In the same way, pre-intimacy was always essential, otherwise I wouldnt be able to fit anything past the head. When you live with being well endowed, you spend more time on working up the mood and on pre-intimacy thanty you would otheriwse. If my partner and i spent 15-20 mins on pre-intimacy, we could usually go pretty rough with no issues. Apart from penetration, my size has gotten in the way of being able to enjoy oral with a few women i dated. One girl wasnt able to open her mouth wide enough to get past the head without raking her teeth over it and even with partners who could fit me in their mouth- it was only the head, unless they were very comfortable with ignoring their gag reflex. As a result, i never have enjoyed MouthAction that much, outside of one or two times with a casual partner. But what most people dont think about is the everyday, mundane stuff like trying to buy underwear that wont pinch and chafe or get stretched out within a few days. Most pants have elastic waists and the waist (as well as the legs) get stretched out FAST because erections just punch their way through. Ive had so many friction burns on my franulum from waistbands that its not funny. Moving past underwear- trousers and jeans take a lot of consideration before i make a purchase. When an hour or two each day is spent with my member poking through theleg of my underwear- i need to be sure my jeans are elastic enough to allow me to move freely even when i have an erection that reaches halfway down to my knee; like a splint. The hardest part of choosing trousers is in the zipper; a well hung man knows what im talking about all too well and is probably shuddering at the recent memory of when he went to the bathroom but got metal teeth biting and cutting into his poor junk. Ive even had to rip my trousers away before… when i went to the bathroom, the fly opening was so small that it gripped me at the base, like a masochists cock ring- leading to my already 8inch circumference member getting even more enlarged and pressing against the sharp metal teeth of the zipper! I wont go on for too long, but one last thing i think is worth bringing up is the embarrassment one occassionally faces whenever an erection arises (see what I did there??) at an inopportune moment. Just today i was riding on the bus and the vibrations from the seats caused an erection, which was had nowhere to go because of my tight jeans, which was causing a lot of discomfort as it was pressed down, against the seam on the inside of my jeans leg. So what can a man do, except awkwardly shuffle about, trying to dislodge the ever growing menace in his trousers? Eventually i managed to redirect the menacing pant snake along the inside of my thigh….. only….this now carried a new realization that a couple of the other passengers, sat opposite to me, were looking confused as their eyes lingered beneath the table separating us. I didnt even need to look, I knew what they were looking at. A clear, detailed outline of an erect cock was present at my trouser leg. Nowadays ive given up on trying to cover up with a bag or a jumper, as that just makes it more obvious when an erection the size and girth of a shampoo bottle is straining against the thin canvas of the jeans. Buses arent that bad, but I've definitely caught several stares on the underground in the past. Imagine having to carry a big neon billboard with you every day.. a billboard that flashes and sparkles to announce when you get a hard on- how do you not have to laugh at the situation, which is very similar to mine. I leave for work in the morning knowing that every hardon i get will be very easy to observe by people less than 20 ft away. I dont mind if people stare because of intrigue or even if they find it hot…im just concerned about those who might see it as some creepy gesture, like a guy in a trenchcoat who flashes random women. Ive grown accustomed to most women in my daily life being able to see the size, dimensions and outline of my private area, but its far from being anything other than a royal pain! YOURS SINCERELY adult only +18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-drN1VSIbw Watch full like and share subscribe our channel free to enjoy free videos Don't forget
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Subscribeforfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-drN1VSIbw Watch full like and share subscribe our channel free to enjoy free videos

Just going off what a few of my ex girlfriends said; its not the size but how its used. Normally there wouldnt be any issue whatsoever, it just took a bit longer to get going than with something smaller, because there's a bigger risk of discomfort and stretching. Im not even big (in my opinion). At 8inL and 7 1/2in circumference, the size has only been an issue where my girlfriend is at least a foot shorter than me, with a small frame. The few times it was spontaneous, the lack of warming up with pre-intimacy resulted in some discomfort for her. When women are really turned on, their junk adapts to your size. The length issue is taken care of by the cervix ‘tenting' to move back; increasing the vaginal canals' depth. In the same way, pre-intimacy was always essential, otherwise I wouldnt be able to fit anything past the head. When you live with being well endowed, you spend more time on working up the mood and on pre-intimacy thanty you would otheriwse. If my partner and i spent 15-20 mins on pre-intimacy, we could usually go pretty rough with no issues. Apart from penetration, my size has gotten in the way of being able to enjoy oral with a few women i dated. One girl wasnt able to open her mouth wide enough to get past the head without raking her teeth over it and even with partners who could fit me in their mouth- it was only the head, unless they were very comfortable with ignoring their gag reflex. As a result, i never have enjoyed MouthAction that much, outside of one or two times with a casual partner. But what most people dont think about is the everyday, mundane stuff like trying to buy underwear that wont pinch and chafe or get stretched out within a few days. Most pants have elastic waists and the waist (as well as the legs) get stretched out FAST because erections just punch their way through. Ive had so many friction burns on my franulum from waistbands that its not funny. Moving past underwear- trousers and jeans take a lot of consideration before i make a purchase. When an hour or two each day is spent with my member poking through theleg of my underwear- i need to be sure my jeans are elastic enough to allow me to move freely even when i have an erection that reaches halfway down to my knee; like a splint. The hardest part of choosing trousers is in the zipper; a well hung man knows what im talking about all too well and is probably shuddering at the recent memory of when he went to the bathroom but got metal teeth biting and cutting into his poor junk. Ive even had to rip my trousers away before… when i went to the bathroom, the fly opening was so small that it gripped me at the base, like a masochists cock ring- leading to my already 8inch circumference member getting even more enlarged and pressing against the sharp metal teeth of the zipper! I wont go on for too long, but one last thing i think is worth bringing up is the embarrassment one occassionally faces whenever an erection arises (see what I did there??) at an inopportune moment. Just today i was riding on the bus and the vibrations from the seats caused an erection, which was had nowhere to go because of my tight jeans, which was causing a lot of discomfort as it was pressed down, against the seam on the inside of my jeans leg. So what can a man do, except awkwardly shuffle about, trying to dislodge the ever growing menace in his trousers? Eventually i managed to redirect the menacing pant snake along the inside of my thigh….. only….this now carried a new realization that a couple of the other passengers, sat opposite to me, were looking confused as their eyes lingered beneath the table separating us. I didnt even need to look, I knew what they were looking at. A clear, detailed outline of an erect cock was present at my trouser leg. Nowadays ive given up on trying to cover up with a bag or a jumper, as that just makes it more obvious when an erection the size and girth of a shampoo bottle is straining against the thin canvas of the jeans. Buses arent that bad, but I've definitely caught several stares on the underground in the past. Imagine having to carry a big neon billboard with you every day.. a billboard that flashes and sparkles to announce when you get a hard on- how do you not have to laugh at the situation, which is very similar to mine. I leave for work in the morning knowing that every hardon i get will be very easy to observe by people less than 20 ft away. I dont mind if people stare because of intrigue or even if they find it hot…im just concerned about those who might see it as some creepy gesture, like a guy in a trenchcoat who flashes random women. Ive grown accustomed to most women in my daily life being able to see the size, dimensions and outline of my private area, but its far from being anything other than a royal pain! YOURS SINCERELY adult only +18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-drN1VSIbw Watch full like and share subscribe our channel free to enjoy free videos Don't forget
Re: How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? by Subscribeforfree: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Subscribeforfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTJUwgC5iI Watch full like and share subscribe our channel free to enjoy free videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTJUwgC5iI Watch full like and share subscribe our channel free to enjoy free videos Don't forget

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ember Month : Be Prayerful, What I Caught My Neighbor Doing (pic) / Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / Surgery Gone Wrong, Woman Left Without Boobs (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.