Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] (2497 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nowadays ladies find it very hard to keep their man to 'emselves, even in marriages. Many ladies thought they could keep their man with their body or money but this in turn has failed them countless times, hence many ladies lost hope in owning their man alone. With this new development, ladies now resort to the saying that 'a man who will stay will stay'. But in the actual sense, there're some characteristics that will keep any man you're with; no matter how rich & powerful he seems to be; he can't help it but keep on falling in love with you, in fact with this characteristics you don't even need to be monitoring your man or stressing yourself about him cheating, he'll be loyal to u, in a way u won't be able to doubt his loyalty. Men can still be loyal in relationships nowadays, but you need to know how to make that happen. This is the best gift am giving to Nairaland ladies ever! This shouldn't be free but am giving it out, 'cause I know it will help many ladies. Ok! Here're those 6 things u need to know;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
1. Respect: Every man naturally has pride. The only way to first get a man's true attention is by respecting him; whether u're richer than him or not. I mentioned true attention because ur body is not what makes him want u more even after sex, but ur personality, that's why u need to work on yourself. You're like a diamond in the rough, but it's ur choice to make, if u want to be a well processed diamond & shine or remain in the rough. Respecting ur man endears him to u & makes him want to make u feel comfortable (happy) always, its all psychology. Think of how u treat a child that respects u, then u'll understand. When women respect men, it drives them crazy & automatically makes them think u're humble even if u're not. Am just telling u the nature of men & how much they adore respect. When u truly respect ur man, he'll automatically respect u back, that's what the talker means by 'respect is reciprocal'. Y'all know Sarah & Esther's story in the bible, they got respect! Think deep about this...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
2. Cook: Yes! You heard me right! Women of this contemporary age are always in a haste to make cooking look less relavant in relationships, but this has been one of the key lubricants of a healthy relationship, since time immemorial. Don't u know that history repeats itself? This will show u that, this quality u take for granted still works. I don't mean cook any shit! Am talking about a delicacy here; don't even say u can't cook 'cause u can learn cooking from anywhere or anybody, if u have the passion you can learn that skill; man or woman, but the scope here is on ladies. Eating ur food makes ur man love u more. Hope u've heard the saying that 'a man's stomach is a gateway to his heart.' Even if u as a lady don't always have time to cook for ur man, try as much as possible to make out time for that, at least thrice a week, u may not know what u're doing until it starts paying off. Start now if u don't do this before & watch miracle happen in ur relationship. For further inquiry ask Davido & Chef Chi...

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
3. Pray: Nowadays ladies look out for made men, but the funnyest part of this is, is that they're always in a flash to forget that 'behind every successful man, there's a woman.' it dosen't mean the woman that comes after a man becomes successful, but the one that prayed for the man & built his empire with him from the scratch. If u're a woman & u don't pray for ur man start now dear, for its important & he really needs ur prayers. Try this, it works. Add prayer to ur lifestyle but don't over pray, for too much of everything is toxic, not just bad. If u know what u need in ur man, be it anything, add it up with prayer; it works, just back him with your prayers. No sane or just man can leave a partner who does this for any other woman. Unless u're dating a 'God fearing money ritualist' or 'Yahoo plus man'...Pray for ur man & watch miracles happen for both of u not just him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
4. Advice Him: I don't know who needs to hear this, but a lady needs to be advising her man; he needs it & will always appreciate every good advice u give him. Two heads are better than one they say; with ur advice joined to his plan, he'll achieve something u both will be proud of. Even if the going gets tough for him, encourage him to never give up; this will light up his mood. Don't always nag & blame ur man for anything, rather seek for ways to bounce back, 'cause if it gets cool u two will enjoy together...

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
5. Look Good For Him: Many ladies stop looking as good as they use to do when single & searching, merely 'causd they felt they've secured a man so there's no need to add effort to look good. Most of them end up getting fat & shapeless, leaving smelly hair, tying wrappers up & down, not making up at all, not trying to be decent. All these end up making the man loose interest & look elsewhere for what he can no longer see in u. Keep fit, hit the gym & keep ur body in shape, eat right, make up, wear cool clothes, smell nice; this is part of the reasons why u need to be doing something & be earning too. Even after child birth still try & look good for ur man. Even when at home, still look good, quit those local women outfits & watch ur man go crazy or gaga for u everyday. Give this a try, start it now; believe me u can't loose ur man to any other woman.

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by CustomII(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] your words really attract my mind and catch up my heart, i have totally agreed with your points.
Waiting for number 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
6. Develop Yourself: This is where every lady will love. What if I tell u that u can make ur man make up his mind to spend the rest of his life with u & stay loyal for real too? Good news is u can, but it all depends on ur choice & will power. Self development is a choice, this is a stage where u choose ur left from ur right, this is a point where u chase ur dreams, a time when u choose who u really want to be with...

You can add yours but remember,

Dear ladies don't forget that if u don't develop urselves u can't be the best version of urselves & make ur man thank heavens for having u. Its ur choice to make. Think!...

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
You said it all, lovely points. You missed a point tho'.

7. Every man demands loyalty from his woman.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by feedthenation(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2020
--- Respect and Personal Development will do for me --- not keen on my lady cooking because i'm very selective about my food ---
Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2020
feedthenation:
--- Respect and Personal Development will do for me --- not keen on my lady cooking because i'm very selective about my food ---
cool
Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
You said it all, lovely points. You missed a point tho'.

7. Every man demands loyalty from his woman.

Incase you don't know na me talk
cheesy Abi?
Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Mide3367: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Nice points op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2020
CustomII:
[color=#000099][/color] your words really attract my mind and catch up my heart, i have totally agreed with your points.
Waiting for number 5 and 6
Good...

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by thesolutions(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2020
they are good thoughts.
ladies/women need to understand that having their own dreams and aspirations does not mean that they have to neglect these points above which I consider a duty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mide3367:
Nice points op
Thanks
Re: Ladies! See 6 Best Ways To Keep A Man Loyal; Not With Sex Or Ur Money [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
thesolutions:
they are good thoughts.
ladies/women need to understand that having their own dreams and aspirations does not mean that they have to neglect these points above which I consider a duty.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime / When Do I Tell Her "i Love Her" / How You Know Whom To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.