Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) (58541 Views)

Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by tundelawal2014(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2020
This is a recorded discovery
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by chudyprince: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2020
It has been there, they couldn't just see it. That creature is full of disguise
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by grim33(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria bro.
InfoSources:
After going to the Dallas Zoo or Berlin Zoo, you'll weep for how African billionaires especially Nigeria waste their monies on hotels, night clubs, etc; why cant we have billionaires that will follow the footsteps of Andrew Carnegie and build standard Libraries, Parks and Zoos.

We see animals that are worth to behold and just kill it... Can a Nigerian billionaire just use that money and create a massive zoo employing Zoo keepers and Admin and create an environment where Nigerians can carry their families along to see unique animals.. It will generate a lot of money for them.. But No! Na to create hotels that breed sin and oloshoism
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by grim33(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yeah good luck with that.
Righteousness89:

Not only are Species facing Extinction, but the Earth itself is Folding up..
Everything we can see and feel will be wiped off
This Ship is Sinking!
All we need to do is to get on the Life Boat!
The Life Boat is JESUS Christ..
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Like seriously
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Go to bayelsa, una go see taya
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
White man will look at animals and hanest their behaviors to improve science. black man will look at them and see evil.
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by odunade01: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
what I used to see everyday sadwhat I used to see everyday
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Fash20: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mekenz:
I hear you Oga,the chameleon hasn't been seen for over 100years, said by a 40yrs old man.....ok oo

Why you dumb like this

1 Like

Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
decatalyst:

I dey wonder too oooo.

But this God is too much. See the design and beauty of this creature. God is great.

Which of the gods created it?
I'm curious.
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
Hmm
Endtime scientist
Endtime chameleon
Endtime 100 years

Endtime Op
Endtime commenters
END TIME FOLLOWING YOU UP AND DOWN
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
This one get time...

Na looting and way to reloot be our own science projects
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Fash20: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Not only are Species facing Extinction, but the Earth itself is Folding up..
Everything we can see and feel will be wiped off
This Ship is Sinking!
All we need to do is to get on the Life Boat!
The Life Boat is JESUS Christ..

I can assure you that the earth will still be in existence for the next 2 billion years. Humans, I'm not sure will last that long but earth, the sun and other bodies will still be floating in space.
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
InfoSources:
After going to the Dallas Zoo or Berlin Zoo, you'll weep for how African billionaires especially Nigeria waste their monies on hotels, night clubs, etc; why cant we have billionaires that will follow the footsteps of Andrew Carnegie and build standard Libraries, Parks and Zoos.

We see animals that are worth to behold and just kill it... Can a Nigerian billionaire just use that money and create a massive zoo employing Zoo keepers and Admin and create an environment where Nigerians can carry their families along to see unique animals.. It will generate a lot of money for them.. But No! Na to create hotels that breed sin and oloshoism
This three things you mentioned. I throw respect, wise one.
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by letu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fash20:

I can assure you that the earth will still be in existence for the next 2 billion years. Humans, I'm not sure will last that long but earth, the sun and other bodies will still be floating in space.
I spot a scientist.
I like what righteousness89 is doing but he is too aggressive about it.
The moment anyone dies. The end has come already for such person, so what is he fusing about?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Angelnath(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW IF THEY CAN BE KEPT AS PETS. BUT FROM THE WAY THEY LOOK, I THINK THEY'LL TASTE DELICIOUS.
typical zoogerian thinking.
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by PBeni(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/01/africa/chameleon-species-madagascar-100-years-trnd/index.html

Wait o, is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Is there a possibility that this guy is Explorers? undecided
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Pimine: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
InfoSources:

Aswearugaaad

What can I can this mentality of yours now?
Brother be a billionaire and build what you like. You can't sit down behind your phone and tell someone what to do with their money when you're not the one who made it for them.
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
InfoSources:

grin
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
InfoSources:

Can a Nigerian billionaire just use that money and create a massive zoo employing Zoo keepers and Admin

Zoo is not a good investment in a land where wayyy too many believe all animals should be meat in pepper soup. The zoo keepers will be the first to arrange the theft of the animals. Hmmm..... this kind chameleon I never seen before..... I wonder what it taste like?
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
The thing been dey disguise for 100 years grin
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
illicit:
Can chameleon be kept as pet, I have seen a car crush one on d street....

No, cos they are more venomous than snake thus more dangerous!
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by freaklyme(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
illicit:
Yes it can he kept as pets .Their favorite diet
Grasshopper and locust
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Khd95:
If it has never been documented or seen since the last 100 years, so how did the scientist knew it existed, no tell me stupid fossil

Some of these scientists dey smoke dry lizard shiit
cheesy

Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Donspicey: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
macsjebs when will they discover garden of Eden?
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:
macsjebs when will they discover garden of Eden?
smiley
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Donspicey: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
illicit:

And the car colour changed to dat of the chameleon abi?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Smartben123456: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
You say.............what.......?..

Scientist...................
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

And the car colour changed to dat of the chameleon abi?

lol, it's not an hybrid car nah

the chameleon lost its life, that's all.... wink
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
illicit:

of course, you can keep it as a pet....i know a gambian lady in victoria island. She has two cameleon as pet.......if u reside in lagos . And u want to buy a cameleon. Go to maryland(mende to be precise) they sell exotic animals there. Or you can go to badagry market, epe or those visit any big markets ask for those people selling herbs....they do sell it too.....especially oyingbo market in ebute meta , mushin and ikorodu
Re: Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) by illicit(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sleekfingers:

of course, you can keep as a pet....i know a gambian lady in victoria islan. She has two cameleon as pet.......if u reside in lagos . And u want to buy a cameleon. Go to maryland(mende to be precise) they sell exotic animals there. Or you can go to badagry market, epe or those visit any big markets ask for those people selling herbs....they do sell it too.....especially oyingbo market in ebute meta , mushin and ikorodu

but it can bite, can't it

cos I also heard it is venomous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / "Aeroplane" Moving On Main Road In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.