Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION (700 Views)

Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) / Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by igwe699(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2020

The Lekki Massacre as I will boldly quantify it was national disaster to the country called Nigeria.

But how about the Obigbo Massacre, Oh my God that is indescribable, the inhumane and waste of life like chicks demands a global attention.

Before I provide on this Piece I will say that may the soul of the those that suffered this massacre rest in peace.

Hey, I am TalkN'Live and I say things they way the are in order to live. I have been bothered ever since this destruction of lives started and I am here to talk about all those who caused this havoc.

This piece I will be telling you all those who caused this Massacre, you will get to know them and also see from my own point of view. But before I proceed I will like you to remove all form of bigotry and get some common sense to read this.

The Hypocritical life of Nigerians at so top they are controlling the social media space caused all these nonsense this Government of Nigeria is doing.

The Universal Declaration of Human Right being taken and rode upon by destructive element we have as government and supported by the following people I will be listing.

But before that let me tell you how it got started.

All of you started this whole ENDSARS protest with our hands and hearts soaked with blood and cryings of blood rattled over your head. You were shouting ENDSARS, peddling candles and crying to the souls of the dead - those who died of Police Brutality.

List of People that Caused this Massacre, Segalink, Falz, Deji Adebanju, Reno Omokiri, Wizkid, Davido, Burnaboy, AY, Tiwa Savage the list is unending and All of you who has ever tweeted ENDSARS. You all are bloody hypocrites.

Remember what is good for a white man is also.......

READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/revealed-who-caused-the-lekki-and-obigbo-massacre/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by freshMallam1122: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
u are very stupid..I mean u are very very stupid..... enjoy yr one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by igwe699(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
See this one
freshMallam1122:
u are very stupid..I mean u are very very stupid..... enjoy yr one Nigeria
Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by YouAreFinished: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Cause of Lekki massacre- igbos
Oyigbo massacre- also igbos

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by BERNIMOORE: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Reading your post, you fail to make any valid point
Can you honestly answer this questions

Before Lekki incident...did any protesters in lagos killed any soldiers? No...

That can't be said about the oyigbo incident....
You can't kill soldiers and run to Nigerians to support you...it's a no...
I'm not justifying any barbaric act, its very demeaning

You people are trying to hijack the current situation....without a defined course

Please Stop comparing Lekki incident with a clear case of hijacking of endsars protests
Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by igwe699(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Before the Nkpor Massacre did any Protester Kill any Soldier. Read complete story SMH
BERNIMOORE:
Reading your post, you fail to make any valid point
Can you honestly answer this questions

Before Lekki incident...did any protesters in lagos killed any soldiers? No...

That can't be said about the oyigbo incident....
You can't kill soldiers and run to Nigerians to support you...it's a no...
I'm not justifying any barbaric act, its very demeaning

You people are trying to hijack the current situation....without a defined course

Please Stop comparing Lekki incident with a clear case of hijacking of endsars protests

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Cause of Lekki massacre- igbos
Oyigbo massacre- also igbos

Yorubas,

Sense is very far from you people. sad

Why are these cone heads so tribalistic and unreasonable?

I'm sure those that where killing you guys at fagba are igbos too.

Cc: igboson1 proeast2 yaribanzaonic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by igwe699(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
These are bigots I talked about
Coneheadyutes:

Yorubas,

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by onyfrank: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2020
THOSE THAT WERE KILLED DURING TRUMP RALLY, DID THEY KILL ANY SODIER?

HYPOCRITES!

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by Ratedgang: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Yorubas,

no let that guy deceive you. He isn’t Yoruba. He is just here to hit people’s head together. Ignore him

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION by Kingnutts(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
was I d only one that started reading the comments before finishing the 2nd line of the writeup??

(1) (Reply)

Ex-abia Governor, Orji Urges Buhari To Dialogue With IPOB, Others In South- East / Remembering Ken Saro Wiwa 25 Years After. (killed On 10th Nov. 1995) / Defection: I Am Proud Of You, Buhari Tells Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.