Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why The North Keep Holding Down The South.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Keep Holding Down The South.. (251 Views)

Buhari Breaks Monopoly Holding Down The Shipyard Building Capacity Of Nigeria / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The North Keep Holding Down The South.. by Goodmarlian: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2020
It's simple, the southerners are mostly cowards including their elites,as for the elites forget them they have sold their souls to the caliphate nothing good will come out of them,imagine how Lagos State government massacred it's indegenes just to please the north ,I still can't believe no igbo elites has spoke any word against the ethnic cleansing going on in obigbo.
imagine northern governors having a meeting to regulate social media without the presence of any southern leader they have no regards for those cowards down south...
Like I always say history is never fair to cowards i think we overestimate the north I don't think they are that powerful until southerns develop the kill and die for freedom mentality we will remain slaves for life and the north will eventually overrun the south with their growing population it's just a matter of time.
Re: Why The North Keep Holding Down The South.. by Kyase(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2020
North this, North that
Mitcheeew

1 Like

Re: Why The North Keep Holding Down The South.. by YouAreFinished: 1:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Everything dey will blame North sad
Wike is flogging ipob miscreants in Rivers and they blame North

1 Like

Re: Why The North Keep Holding Down The South.. by MickzyDonald: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Who told you North is holding south, Those goats even think we fear them sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oregon Becomes First State To Decriminalize Hard Drugs Like Heroin And Cocaine / “you Are A Serial Liar”, Ladoja Claps Back At Obasanjo / Trump Or Jonathan, Who Do You Admire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.