Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,671 members, 7,882,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Most Important Things You Need To Know About Wristwatches In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Important Things You Need To Know About Wristwatches In Nigeria. (682 Views)

10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Things You Need To Know About Wristwatches In Nigeria. by Floraezeani1(f): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
You have heard that when the purpose of a thing is not known, that abuse is inevitable.

This applies to everything in life, from basic life issues to the material things you buy with your money.

Most of the things you purchase with your money, you end up not getting the 100% value that the vendor promised you. Have you ever wondered why?

The problem is not that the material does not have the high quality or all the necessary things you were promised.

The problem is that you just did not know how to take advantage of everything that you were promised.

I am not the first watch vendor in Nigeria, but I can brag that I am the first to take my time to ensure that I equip you with the right knowledge you need to make the most of that watch you bought. Even if the quality is not so high.

It’s one of its kind and I am sure you will gain so much from this training.

This is the first ever online training teaching you almost everything you need to learn to have a better relationship with that wristwatch you already own or will own in the future.

Now you may think, what exactly is there to learn about a simple wristwatch? Why should I really care about what comprises a wristwatch and what benefits are there for me knowing all these things?

You see, I have been in this business for about 3 years time in, time out, I get questions from people who want to buy a new piece or those who already own one.

The first benefit I’ll love to let you know you can get is this, knowing about wristwatches can help you make good buying decisions or better still, you can advise a friend who needs a new piece when they want to get one.

What will you learn? I have taken time to put together information that will be utmostly beneficial to you.

The following areas areas are what I’ll be covering for this course:

1. What is a wristwatch? Why should everyone wear a wristwatch?

2. 20 popular brands of wristwatches and 10 unpopular brands of wristwatches

3. The Nigerian wristwatch market and all you need to know about it.

4. Know the different parts or components of your wristwatch- outward and inward components. The different ways wristwatches are powered.

5. What are chronograph watches and all the other types of wristwatches you need to know and their functions.

6. What causes your wristwatches to stop
How to protect your wristwatches from powerful magnets.

7. How to take care of your wristwatch to ensure durability

8. Why are wrist watches so expensive? Are they considered good investments?

9. Which wristwatches are swiss made?

10. Smartwatches. iWatches and regular smartwatches

Let’s dive in immediately.

What is a wristwatch?

I am sure that you think that is the most ridiculous question anyone should ask. You think everyone should know this right.

Here is a description for those who do not know and who would love to know.

A wristwatch is an instrument that is used for accurately telling the time. You see, a wristwatch has a purpose.

But the great thing about wristwatches is that the purpose exceeds telling the time.

The question for you now is, does that watch you wear around accurately tell the time? Check it today to be sure it does.

If it doesn't I suggest you do something immediately. Know what the challenge with it is and go ahead to fix it or get a new one.

Now that you know what a wristwatch is, or should I say, I have given you another perspective to what you already know by calling a wristwatch an instrument, which is what it is by the way.

The next thing I want to show you are 10 reasons why you should use a wristwatch. A good number of you believe that using your phone to tell the time is good.

So, you do not need a wristwatch again.

I understand your reasons for thinking that way. But what if you pause for 5 minutes to soak in these reasons why I think using your phone is not so great?

Let me give you some of the reasons you should pause to think.

1. You project an image of yourself with the kind of wristwatch you put on.

Yes, you can easily show off your iPhone and feel rich or make people see you as another rich dude. But do you attend serious business meetings flaunting your iPhone 11 pro max?

An easy way to show off that you are a man or lady of high class without necessarily showing off your phone is by showing off your wristwatch.

But you can only be proud to show off a watch that is really good.

You will even shake hands with people in such a way that will make them see that lovely black strap with rose gold case with a functional chronograph Boss wristwatch you are wearing.

2. You do not feel inconvenienced when using a wristwatch to tell the time.

So you are in a bus or somewhere else just chilling and someone says to you, “please what’s the time?” If you depend on your smartphone to tell the time, at that moment, you will have to dig your hands into your pocket or you start looking for that phone in your bag.

Now compare that to you just flipping your wrist and telling your friend the time without any hassle.

3. You can manage your distractions when you tell the time with a wristwatch.

It’s less difficult handling distractions when you are working and you need to check the time.

Using a phone, you stand a chance of loosing reasonable amount of work time because you are engrossed replying messages on WhatsApp and checking out the latest tweets.

While working, keeping a wristwatch handy will increase your productivity level than using a smartphone to keep time.

Now there are even watches that help you set alarms so that you know the next important activity to take on.

I believe you enjoyed reading this.

I am committed to making you learn more about wristwatches so that you can know how to properly manage that precious one you have.

If you will like more information or will need help to figure out which one to get, do well to contact me please.

You can follow the link below to chat me up on WhatsApp:

https:///message/MEHOPAIARB6OP1

Or just call my number: 08108669611

Follow me on Instagram: Floraezeni_ or on Facebook: chineyen Ezeani or twittter: me_unorthodox.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Things You Need To Know About Wristwatches In Nigeria. by Ssathugit: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Thanks for the tips, interesting article
Re: The Most Important Things You Need To Know About Wristwatches In Nigeria. by Ssathugit: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
The best wristwatches are made not in Nigeria, but in Britain. My grandfather is engaged in trade watches. Recently, he gave me a quality watch, he used to sell it offline, and now he has a website see here. If someone needs a discount, I can ask my grandfather for it and give it to you. I am very happy with the watch

(1) (Reply)

Trekkers Association Of Nigeria (tan) / Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? / Uber And Bolt Drivers In Lagos Begins Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.