Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You (965 Views)

Vacancy For Media Marketing Executives / Writer Or Blogger Who Is Nigerians News Savvy, Wanted For Immediate Employment / Entertainment And Lifestyle Journalists Wanted For Media Publication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by bolarine: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
Are u a brilliant columnist ?, a witer?, or do want to work in a media organisation? this is the right opportunity.

There fellows , we are  about commencing and publishing  a maiden edition of a new
magazine which idea was  developed the idea some media consultants ,

but I ll like to have along side with me
1.7 effiicient, and ready-to-work brilliant and innovative writers.

2.10 other class of offices who will handle and anchor the various columns in the magazine
and whom together we shall contribute to forming the board, members and staffs of this

new media outfit ; therefore employing at least 18 fellows from  nairaland Between ages 22-28 years.

The name of the company, modalties of operations and other necessary informations

shall be rolled out  and decisions shall be taken after the first inaugural meeting to be

attended compulsorily by the successful candidates forming part of the executive board,

members and staffs .

However, INTERESTED candidates must pocess the following:

1. mimnimum qualification of of second class-lower division or upper credit(HND) in any discipline.

2.  must be a computer literate(ability to use basic software programmes such as basics, excel, corel etc)

3. good communication and interpersonal skills.

4. display readiness and willingness to work.

furthermore , interested applicants should forward the following documents to  this email address below:

E-mail: walexy4luv2003@yahoo.com.

and call: 08036271264 ,

to confirm there submission.
the following are required for successful consideration of application

1. Cover letter stating position of interest.

2. updated curriculum vitae(C.V)

3. Photocopy of birth certificate.

4. photocopies of credentials.

Applicants should note that the following:

1. deadline for all application is 10th of july, 2007.

2. double application is not allowed.

3.all application not submitted with required documentswill be disqualified.

4. There is no prefrencial treatment for any sex because what this organisation is after is

about productivity,  therefore applications would be considered on the basis of first come,
the first to have, however female fresh graduates in the ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES

DISCIPLINE  are encouraged to apply.

successful candidates would be contacted through there e-mails and S.M.S on or before

24th of july , 2007 for there interview.

yours faithfully,

Adebayo dayo
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by imoh82: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
hi Bolarine tie really great to hear this kind of thing. im a very brilliant writer but i may not meet your requirements. but Christ! id love to work for you.
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by bolarine: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2007
@imoh,
thanks a lot for the comment , this project is my brain child and ve taken note of your comment , however u can send ur C.V TO
temidayobola@yahoo.com. it will reach me
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by igbi: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2007
Hi, you didnt state where you are, NIgeria is large and one will like to know where you are situated.
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by bolarine: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2007
tentatively, its in lagos state. for more in the company , check previos post on CLASSIC ENTERTAINMENTS (NIG) LTD recuits, just 4 you,
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by Nedly(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2007
hope no b person idea u dey theif so?
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by bolarine: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ nedly

, i wld have reply u whn i saw ur post yesterday, but as a MAN I ve to exercise some patience .

I wld frst say i was very happy that such a comment was coming frm people like you. And this explain the reason y am personally financing every thing my self, and took some decision that i can never compromise, for sake of proffessional ethics, i wnt insult you. but i ll like to give you some advices, but be4, can you kindly take a look at a dozen-past records of bolarine.

A director of socials(school of sciences-S.O.S)-2001

B. Re-elected D.O.S-(S.O.S)-- 2002

c.Dep. chief justice(student union gov.)- 2003

D. Member, junior chambers international(j.c.i)- 2001

E,.Dep.director, travels and tours(J.C.I) - 2002

F. Special legal adviser to the-president(JCI)- 2003

G. General legal counsel(JCI) - 2005

H. Alumni, fedunitech, nigeria- 2005

I. Studio manager/DJ (OBS) -Batch 'A - 2006

J. Consulting Studio manager(OBS) -Batch b, - 2006

K. Deputy cadet -in- chief, Federal road safety

commision club, R.S 3.0 - 2006

So did you deduce a trend frm that?, a man with vision , an ACHIEVER, ANYWHERE, ANYDAY, ANYTIME.

Agreed we could all be brilliant nedly, but have you ever harness your skills, talents, and potencials to see wht you can make out of it. Evn as a young man, NEDLY u have to be

a.CREATIVE b.be BOLD and always STAND BY YOUR VISION. c. always THINK

TWICE before MAKING ANY PRONOUNCEMENT on any ISSUE.

Lastly, dear friend, who says I cant ACHIEVE MY DREAMS, definately nobody

not evn the devil will understand my ways. As long as GOD LIVETH, CEL has

COME TO STAY, and since you cant beat them, y not humbly join hand -in -

glove with the team or,

CHEERS AND ONE LOVE. ,,
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by imoh82: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2007
hi bolarine i sent you my cv. there are so many things we can do together. sorry i didnt send it earlier i have been ill. hope i caught the deadline.
Re: Are You A Brilliant Columnist, Writer, Or Do You Have Pasion For Media? This 4 You by Ochbaker: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2007
Hello,
A media company in surulere is searching ror talented individuals to work for an entertainment magazine focused mainly on movies, local and foreign. Positions sort for are Columnists, Editors and Advert executives. If interested send comprehesive CV to amadiricardo@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Business/client Services Executive Needed For Immediate Employment / Nigerian Breweries Test @ Law School Lagos / Am Now With Firstinlandbank: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.