Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,129 members, 7,949,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! (3985 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by sinkhole: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2020
ASUU : If the scheduled negotiations with Government happened to be deadlocked again then never waste your time on futility anymore.Forget about everything and forge ahead with other intellectual adventures and listen to no one for it is on record that you tried your best. The situation will naturally resolves itself , how that would happen remains to be seen. Note that where there is brain there must be wealth and you are the best brains so harness your skills to create your own wealth for your own comfort. At this point you have sacrificed enough and further sacrifice could be endangering and perilous. Think of it ! You love, they hate, you offered they denied, you proffered solution they rejected, you produced most of them they decimated you, and you selflessly work for the Nation and they selfishly work against you. While you developed most of them ,you choose out of the love and passion for your profession to remain materially undeveloped . Rethink dear Comrades rethink. Society that doesn’t value education would certainly have illiteracy at its peril. I salute the rare altruism of our Comrades but i it is enough for the society appreciates not. Chaw !!!

Sani Lawal
Department of Sociology
Bayero University, Kano
03/11/2020

1 Like

Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jung:

I can see say na only mouth you get. and the mouth is for oppressing kids upandan. you for come make we drag am man to man now. I no get 100k, but 1k go settle your matter.

foolish bully
Lolz nah my boys I go send to u, upload ur picture and location here, u thank God say I no dey Nigeria presently nah me for come find u, comot for my sight jare! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by Jung(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz nah my boys I go send to u, upload ur picture and location here, u thank God say I no dey Nigeria presently nah me for come find u, comot for my sight jare! cheesy

Mumu location dey already. Send the boys come.

All bark and no bite. Ode.

Better leave Togo before dem deport you come back.

Stupid bully.
Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by GiftedTitty: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Learn a skill now, at least dat will keep u busy
Thanks, presently learning.

1 Like

Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
GiftedTitty:
Thanks, presently learning.
Nice one, best of luck!
Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by Jung(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Idiot! I said u should drop ur location and picture if dem born u well, foolish boy! nah because I dey talk to u here abi, no worry, I go send my boys make them come find you for the slum wey u dey

All mouth lmfao.

Asswipe.

Togo refugee grin
Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Jung:

All mouth lmfao.

Asswipe.

Togo refugee grin
Fool! have Ur lineages left the shíthole u are from? poverty kill u there, look at this upcoming yahoo boy cheesycheesy

btw if u know the country am residing presently, u no go get mouth talk because till u die u no go ever get visa to travel there cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What May Happen At FG ASUU Meeting of Wednesday 4th of November, 2020! by Jung(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Fool! have Ur lineages left the shíthole u are from? poverty kill u there, look at this upcoming yahoo boy cheesycheesy

btw if u know the country am residing presently, u no go get mouth talk because till u die u no go ever get visa to travel there cheesy

All na audio.

Drop Google location here or shut up.

Liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndu Niger Delta University / How To Check Jamb Mock Result Score / See The First Plastic Bottle House Constructed In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.