Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

"And Knew Not Until The Flood Came, And Took Them All Away:...." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And Knew Not Until The Flood Came, And Took Them All Away:...." (128 Views)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / How Many People Still Attend The Church Their Parents Took Them To As Children? / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And Knew Not Until The Flood Came, And Took Them All Away:...." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2020
It is also important for us to remain our selves the whole essence of why you and I must work on ourselves so that at the second coming of Jesus you will be among those that will join Him to enter to your resting place which He promised us when He was going back to heaven after resurrection.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-knew-not-until-the-flood-came-and-took-them-all-away/

(1) (Reply)

Volume 1 / Have You Been Born Again? / Pastor Taffi Dollar Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.