Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Actress Etinosa Finally Retire From D*ck Industries Says She Don't Need It Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Finally Retire From D*ck Industries Says She Don't Need It Again (621 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Finally Retire From D*ck Industries Says She Don't Need It Again by Naijajeodax(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2020
“I don remove my hand from anything that has to do with Gbola”– Actress,Etinosa finally retires from d*ck industries

Controversial Nigerian actress and Instagram comedienne, Etinosa has after so many years spent on it, announced her retirement from the instrument that lays in between a man’s legs.

Requesting for help from God, the actress wrote that she’s retracted her hand from anything that has to do with “Gbola” and this has had her followers wondering how long she tends to stay that way.

She wrote,

I don remove my hand from anything that has to do with gbola. So help me God �

READ FULL DETAILS HERE >>> https://naijajeodax.com/2020/11/i-don-remove-my-hand-from-anything-that-has-to-do-with-gbola-actressetinosa-finally-retires-from-dick-industries/

Re: Actress Etinosa Finally Retire From D*ck Industries Says She Don't Need It Again by YoonSung54: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
She don receive enough smiley
Re: Actress Etinosa Finally Retire From D*ck Industries Says She Don't Need It Again by Sirmwill: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is the order of things

If she truly asks for God's mercy and forgiveness so that she will make heaven,God will instantly forgive her and Grant her mercy...Then,

The devil will set in and funny enough,God will allow it cos of that part of the Bible "No Sinner will go unpunished"

The devil will reduce her to abject poverty and she will face a lot of tribulations.The Devil will be trying to use all of these to punish her for stopping the work she has been doing for him and to also see if she can still change her mind by making the situation unbearable.
It's at this stage that most people commit suicide when they cannot bear it any longer.Some,the devil takes their life instantly due to the ground of sin in them and extent of mercy from God.
Some carry it till they die but will make heaven.Some will be relieved of their punishment from the devil(this depends on the extent of mercy that God grants which is very very rare).

So,for you slay queens and slay Mamas that you are thinking you are smarter than the devil,write these down:"He lived even before Adam and Eve so he has treated your type a lot of times and he knows how to handle your case
Whichever way,if you turn on to God or you continue in your thing,The devil can snuff you soul out at any time he wishes because you belong to him with his sin in you.You may be wondering why you have been very successful and you are still alive till today,yes.Its because the devil is still using you for his work.The moment you think about repenting is when he decides on your soul.You think when the Bible called this world a battleground,you thought it was a joke abi...

For those at the humble side of purity,just keep on.Few more years will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born British Tinuke’s Orbit Breaks 2 New Records For Guinness World / Mercy Eke Flaunts Curves In Beyonce’s Latest IVY Park Collection / Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.