Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,052 members, 7,942,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message (496 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message by letitrainnow(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
“If You Don’t Like Me Your Bad Vibes” – Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message.

Davido has taken to social media to hit hard at his critics, especially Wizkid fans.

On Thursday, October 29, Wizkid released his ‘Made In Lagos’ album, which many celebrities congratulated him, including Davido.

After Davido’s congratulation message, Wizkid intentionally ignored him and acknowledged other colleagues like Patoranking, Yemi Alade, and Burna Boy by liking and retweeting their tweets.

Wizkid fans even took to social media to blast him for being a hypocrite for congratulating their king.

Well, Davido who was not happy about what Wizkid and his fans did, has taken to social media to say; “If you don’t like me your bad vibes …”

If you don’t like me your bad vibes ….

Re: Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message by letitrainnow(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
See the screenshot below;

If you don’t like me your bad vibes ….

— Davido (@davido) November 1, 2020

Re: Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message by TossTos: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
What Does that mean ? If you dont like me your bad vibes
Re: Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message by letitrainnow(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
“If You Don’t Like Me Your Bad Vibes” – Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message

Re: Davido Replies Wizkid For Ignoring His Congratulation Message by YoonSung54: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lies, that comment have nothing to do with wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Finally Joins The G-wagon Club,see Her Latest Expensive G-wagon / Reactions As Bbnaija Laycon Arrives His Birthday Party In Style (video, Photos) / Teni In Bayelsa - 27th November 2020 (option Club)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.