Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (41008 Views)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by NNEWIsuper: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jonathan39:
Almajiri from the North, Boko haram is giving it to you the way you want. Face your backward rejoin
I don't care what you assume.. Terrorists should leave the east and head north.. Simple
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by brexit: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
He tells lies like most growing girls, am glad their immunity will soon expire

It is unfortunate that a man in his position will be lying against his conscience, the youths are keenly watching all the politicians

They are the major problem of this country, the effect of these politicians is more dangerous than any pandemic, let them ask God for forgiveness or some of them and their Families will start to suffer

There is no peace to the wicked
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by hammerPY: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
MEANWHILE NIGERIA ARMY ARE SERVING BOKO HARAM, LIKE HOUSE BOYZ.

NO RETALIATION HERE, BUT THEY CAN GO AND KILL PEOPLE THAT DID NOTHING TO DEM, INNOCENT UNARMED PEOPLE.

NIGERIA ARMY CAN NEVER WIN ANY WAR, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT ON THEM IS TOO MUCH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by reiddecuti: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
D most useless governor this country will ever produce. A disgrace to the bar.

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by humilitypays(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike you have no sense at all. Every politician don't joke with his support base, even when they wrong him, he handles them with caution. Look at Donald Trump, he handles Russian case with caution..,.he doesn't play with Israel and Christian communities because these are his support base.

But senseless Wike felt attacking Igbos will make Northern politicians to endorse him as VP in 2023 but Wike has just shot himself on the foot.

You don't play with fire. Go and ask Buhari that thought he could ride on Igbos, his entire administration has been messed up, he is now a living corpse, no life in him, doesn't even know what is happening around him, he has become the most hated President of Nigeria. So Wike get ready.

I know after that warning call from Goodluck and others, you have realized your mistake and already shitting in your panties.

Wait and see

4 Likes

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by IkwereIgbo: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
This our foolish governor is trying to come back to his senses as efulefu Igboman but it's too late..The fear of IPOB is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Onepeople: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fuul say that your gullible supporters, moral kill you there,someone political career is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
muykem:
Nnamdi Kaun asked his IPOB members to kill soldiers and police and his defenders on nairaland were praising him then. This is the result of following unsound mind like Kaun as a leader.

Wonderful logic, he told his members to kill soldiers, that's why soldiers are now killing off indigenes of Rivers state. What a logical statement.

Thank Allah stray bullet doesn't discriminate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by hammerPY: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
U CANNOT KEEP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND EXPECT TO GO UNPUNISHED.

INNOCENT BLOOD, BRINGS VENGEANCE.

U KILL PEOPLE IN OBIGBO THAT DID NOTHING TO U, BECOS LET US FACE IT, THE MODS LONG LEFT OBIGBO.

THEN U EXPECT TO GO INTO BATTLE AND NOT BE KILLED, WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

NIGERIA ARMY WILL NEVER WIN ANY WAR.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by NOwazobia: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Many of the igbo guys are too emotional which has led them following an escapee blindly, taking orders without stopping to ponder on the orders. I so much detest the leader leader they worship as he talks carelessly without an atom of wisdom. I always think the orders of my father through before even considering following them, let alone following the foolish order of a complete stranger (who ran away) because he speak same language as me. Wike has same character as Nnamdi Kanu: now imagin two opposing forces making irrational decisions and giving irrational speeches, the result is Obigbo.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Jakemedg(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
michelz:

I do understand why you're so passionate about IPOB that you can twist the narrative just a little.
In Ebonyi state for instance, IPOB members were clearly seen attacking the military, the police and almost anybody they felt like. But you know how the army is na - you don't attack them unprovoked and expect them to relax and be watching you. Nnamdi Kanu himself knows this very well. Maybe that's the orientation of Nigerian army but it is what it is.
See where I am faulting Nnamdi KANU and you:
Instead of blowing hot everyday while people are harassed in Rivers,why can't he just reach out to the army diplomatically, and even to Wike. It doesn't take away anything from him apart from his ego. That is what a wise leader should do. That is what you should be advocating for right now to save lives.
Yes you are right the lunatic NK in London is responsible for the killings in oyigbo .

The death of a colleague can make other Soldiers enraged. Soldiers are not police men
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
donbachi:
Ipob or not...oyigbo people are suffering.
IPOB or not, If they could kill soldiers, they can suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by EduBrazil1991(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ask me tomorrow and I will still stand on my claim that the Northern elites is the cause of our problems today...

Delta man with Chinedu as his name will tell you that I'm not an Igbo man...
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by BraggaJ: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike get mind sha. E no even send ipob or ibo people. If na Yoloba people they will be forming politically correct and sophisticated. Wike doesn't give a fvck about popular opinion. He's dealing with the terrorists like say him be Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by AmazingELixir: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

How will a Soldier know who is IPOB? Is there anyone that has IPOB written on their forehead?

Wike keeps saying that IPOB killed 6 Soldiers and 4 policemen. The question is, how did IPOB kill 6 armed Soldiers? Where did this happen? Was there a shoot out? What are the names of these 6 Soldiers? Where are their bodies? If Wike is accusing IPOB of killing Soldiers, show us some kind of evidence to that effect

Gone are the days when someone will just lay accusation on a group and expect everyone to believe it with no evidence whatsoever

Nnamdi kanu on life phone in ipob radio programme charged ipob to kill security operatives and burn down their structures...that I s how Wike knew the killings were the handiwork of ipob and he could not be more correct.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by ignis: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by shizzleStar: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
muykem:
Soldiers should kill as many IPOB members as possible. We can't tolerate any terrorist groups in Nigeria again. Bokoharam is doing serious damage already.
yoruba...keep on cheering and applauding every evil and injustices metted out to Igbos.

One day you will bear the consequences of your mischief and hatred...Evil people

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by hammerPY: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
BraggaJ:
Wike get mind sha. E no even send ipob or ibo people. If na Yollba people they will be forming politically correct and sophisticated. Wike doesn't give a fvck about popular opinion. He's dealing with the terrorists like say him be Donald Trump.

HE WHO THE gods PLAN TO KILL, HE FIRST MAKE DEAF.

US ELECTION GO SOON FINISH, LET NIGERIA ARMY BE IN OBIGBO TILL WEEKEND, THEY WILL EXPLAIN WAT THEY ARE DOING THERE.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by itoPaction(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike talks anyhow. The Army you're supporting today don't remember all these when they want to do you strong thing.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Jakemedg(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
NOwazobia:
Many of the igbo guys are too emotional which has led them following an escapee blindly, taking orders without stopping to ponder on the orders. I so much detest the leader leader they worship as he talks carelessly without an atom of wisdom. I always think the orders of my father through before even considering following them, let alone following the foolish order of a complete stranger (who ran away) because he speak same language as me. Wike has same character as Nnamdi Kanu: now imagin two opposing forces making irrational decisions and giving irrational speeches, the result is Obigbo.
Not just emotional but also foolish
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by hammerPY: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
itoPaction:
Wike talks anyhow. The Army you're supporting today don't remember all these when they want to do you strong thing.

WE TAKE FROM FART TO KNOW HOW THE SHIT WILL BE.

ORDINARY GOVERNOR, WIKE IS POWER DRUNK, THIS KIND ANIMAL CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH PRESIDENCY.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Pearly255(f): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Interesting
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

Wonderful logic, he told his members to kill soldiers, that's why soldiers are now killing off indigenes of Rivers state. What a logical statement.

Thank Allah stray bullet doesn't discriminate.

I'm confused with this your comment

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Jakemedg(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Ipob terrorists!

That's how Bokoharam started like freedom fighters.

Attacking the government and freeing prisoners!

People were happy that Bokoharam are there to fight for the poor.

Back then they were only after corrupt politicians in Borno.

Before they they started killing security operatives when some of their members were being killed by security agents.

They started going after Christians and burning churches.

Some bigots were then happy... That Bokoharam is there for Muslims while some people shed tears that their love ones are being killed just because of their fate.

From Christians they start coming for Muslims...

That's how Bokoharam metaphorsed into a full time blood sucking beasts!

They start killing and displacing their own people!

Before Borno worrors rise and form civilian JTF to help the military in the fight against insurgency!

The war has been going on for 11yrs now!

Igbos are playing with fire!

This beast they are feeding today will turn around to consume them tomorrow!

Biafra is an ideology just like Bokoharam.

They don't need money to fight!

They only need motivation and sponsorship!

Now they are attacking Muslims and security agents...

Their people are happy and supporting them!

You are absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Vikynas: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
muykem:
Soldiers should kill as many IPOB members as possible. We can't tolerate any terrorist groups in Nigeria again. Bokoharam is doing serious damage already.
this must be an Hausa man always thinking like a cow education value is Zero (0)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Ngozioma(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool cool cool Wike's Political Career Has Come To An End

Igbo Amaka
wink

2 Likes

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by 4four(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
APC oo PDP oooo are just the same
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

How will a Soldier know who is IPOB? Is there anyone that has IPOB written on their forehead?

Wike keeps saying that IPOB killed 6 Soldiers and 4 policemen. The question is, how did IPOB kill 6 armed Soldiers? Where did this happen? Was there a shoot out? What are the names of these 6 Soldiers? Where are their bodies? If Wike is accusing IPOB of killing Soldiers, show us some kind of evidence to that effect

Gone are the days when someone will just lay accusation on a group and expect everyone to believe it with no evidence whatsoever
The same question I keep asking you on the so -called Lekki massacre, you uncommon hypocrite�
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by brightalo1010: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
freshMallam1122:
stupid ingrates...the people that voted you..you are shooting at,,I kn some youth who died in the cause of yr second term bid.. especially the Igbo themselves who really like romancing you are the one facing it now.. an come 2023 PDP will still give this one a ticket to contests as a senators an the poor Masse's who you shoot at will still vote this animal,,who even course nigeria sef...lord lugard abi
is he not a lion again?

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by webmaster99(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
“No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
“Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
“Every sucessful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.
“Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later
Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by nonhuman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Look at woke saying IBO's IBO's as if he himself is not igbo, ikwere people are members of ohaneze I don't understand why someone who is so stupid from ikwere land come out to say he is not Igbo, chibuike amechi is from same local government as woke, and he says he is Igbo, and woke is not, woke is very stupid
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Jakemedg(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chimezirim121:

Don't mind Wike, he is inciting violence
You and the other idiots up there defending NK are a disgrace to igbo race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) / 1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers / Lekki Shootings: Army Kicks As Judicial Panel Summons Officers, Soldiers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.