Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be (9239 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrCork17: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

LOL NO HIS VERY NICE BUT I JUST MEANT HIM

Of course he is. he is gay. what do u expect? duh! undecided
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Of course he is. he is gay. what do u expect? duh! undecided

AND WAT ARE U
IT'S OKKE COZ DE DOESN'T LIKE U TOO COZ UR GAY
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Goldieluks: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2011
I am sure Mr-cork sits behind his poor PC, and mastb8s every now and then,
cause he's brain is always switched to punny.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

I am sure Mr-cork sits behind his poor PC, and mastb8s every now and then,
cause he's brain is always switched to punny.

YEAH AND HE WILL DIE THERE DREAMING ABOUT PUNNNY
DON'T CHICK IN UR VILLAGE HAVE PUNNY OF ANIMALS TO PROVIDE U
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrCork17: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2011
Hotie Tima. Sweeeery, hopefuly we will Nyansh before 2015! wink
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by yme1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2011
A Nigerian Man anytime, anyday cool
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hotie Tima. Sweeeery, hopefuly we will Nyansh before  2015! wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  heaven is where i will be looking upon u  while u burn in hell
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrCork17: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in the grave heaven is where i will be looking upon u  in hell

yea right. sweery may i remind u that i drive a 2007 Range rover spot! wink
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yea right. sweery may i remind u that i drive a 2007 Range rover spot!  wink

ahahahahahahhaur your a crack up, u don't understand the word NO
NO NO NO i still don't care are u sure u even know how a car looks like
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Goldieluks: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2011
Cork is always a horn/y Cow,he won't let go,not until you throw insult at his broke as s lameness.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Cork is always a horn/y Cow,he won't let go,not until you throw insult at his broke as s lameness.

well he still ain't getting a thing for me
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Tosinville(m): 12:29am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima

You know what? i always laugh whenever you say u won't leave ur husband for me in any threadz, whats up with that?lol have i ever beg for ur durty punny before? how can a FAT CAT like u whom have being rejected by all african-american men will come over here feeling like a queen just because we can't see your old and wrinkled face. If you haven't being ignored by AA men u would hv being hooked with one since before u'll even think of finding Mr.chima who's only there to use too temporarily and dump your fatness for ur family once again. I'm sure if the dude seperate with you today its certain your type will end up committing suicide cos the only alternative you have in life is only with Mr.chima and i'm 100% sure about this bet me.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrCork17: 12:35am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well he still ain't getting a thing for me

ok Hotie Tima . cant i just have 3some with you & Goldieluks?  am a nice guy, I swaar to alllah! wink
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 12:38am On Mar 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ok Hotie Tima . cant i just have 3some with you & Goldieluks?  am a nice guy, I swaar to alllah! wink

i swear allah will deal with u if u don't leave his name out of ur nonsenses things
NO NO NO NO NO NO anything that involve u i wouldn't be there
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrCork17: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i swear allah will deal with u if u don't leave his name out of your nonsenses things
NO NO NO NO NO NO anything that involve u i wouldn't be there 

****flings toilet roll on Hotie Tima wide fore head angry ***
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****flings  toilet roll on Hotie Tima wide fore head  angry ***

ahahahahaahah  cry cry cry cry cry mr cork is crying
don't give ur self a headache
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MsPotato(f): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2011
I can't believe this. WHy are the insulting posts here are not being deleted while others have been deleted? angry
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrCork17: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I can't believe this. WHy are the insulting posts here are not being deleted while others have been deleted? angry

madam no one is insulting anyone. We simply tryin to Nyansh linkage!! angry
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by HotieTima(f): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

madam no one is insulting anyone. We simply tryin to Nyansh linkage!! angry

chill mr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima

You know what? i always laugh whenever you say u won't leave your husband for me in any threadz, whats up with that?lol have i ever beg for your durty punny before? how can a FAT CAT like u whom have being rejected by all african-american men will come over here feeling like a queen just because we can't see your old and wrinkled face. If you haven't being ignored by AA men u would hv being hooked with one since before u'll even think of finding Mr.chima who's only there to use too temporarily and dump your fatness for your family once again. I'm sure if the dude seperate with you today its certain your type will end up committing suicide cos the only alternative you have in life is only with Mr.chima and i'm 100% sure about this bet me.

smh! come on now tosin undecided
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by kaymoney2(m): 1:17am On Mar 14, 2011
Samba dance brazilian dance  grin grin grin

Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by desholah(m): 1:20am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosin is going crazy . . . . .Fork this guy undecided
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Tosinville(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2011
lol
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrsChima(f): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

lol

After writing such a long essay, DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW GOLLUM Tosin?
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by InkedNerd(f): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2011
@ZIM DRILL: What do you mean I haven't answered your question? Which question are you asking? Is it "when you say african men aint romantic what you mean ladies?" or "what is being romantic in your world?"

@Mrs.Chima: Yes!! I got his number. In fact, he called me as soon as our conversation ended and told me he wanted to go on a date grin.

@koolchicco: Do that again? What did I do sweetie? grin
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2011
desholah:

Tosin is going crazy . . . . .Fork this guy undecided

FORK is not the word suga.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Tosinville(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2011
Nicki Minaj feat Drake - moment for life

#CashMoney ©2011.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Tosinville(m): 1:30am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima

Do i feel better? i'm only telling you the reality cos i dislike OBESE women like u that men hardly approach in real life to come online feeling like an angel for everyone of us.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2011
LMAO@coming online to feel like an angel to us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your trip to hell is PAID FOR.
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Tosinville(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2011
trip to hell? pls say something new cos with me around, you'll always feel inferior, FATimo lol
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosin leave her alone shes on her menstruation period,  . . . .  Btw shes not fat. . . Igbo men don't marry fati's
Re: If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

trip to hell? pls say something new cos with me around, you'll always feel inferior, FATimo lol

You hungry suga? I see you over there just shaking and gritting your teeth like them crackheads. Lick your lips suga you looking like u been eating some powdered donuts.

Reality,

Don't make me throw a tampon at you! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) / Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.