Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (37574 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by BabbanBura(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE

The evildoers probably wiped out the section where the victims were evacuated by the soldiers and/or the police
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by engrchykae(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
SpatialKing:
Rubbish Talk

Please who ordered the shooting
hoodlums with military uniforms.says Lai the great
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Emoney08: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Cjrane2: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ballack1:
I think Lagos state governor should resign.

How do you attempt to blame Lagos governor for the heinous crimes committed by soldiers in his state, when he doesn't command the army in his state?
Yet, you have said nothing about Buhari, Burutai and the Fulani people using the army to commit genocide around Nigeria?

Fulani people would always see fault through an ethnic lens.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Dreadful: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Incandescent:

Smh for you
grin grin grin
But I told you nah that the zoo is not worth defending but you never listened.
Dividing the zoo is the best approach because Nigeria is running a rogue Islamic regime controlled by feudal lords and that is why they can never ever tolerate protest of any sort.
Did you read the communique from the Northern Governors after their meeting yesterday?
What we have seen concerning Nigeria will take you back African Monkeys donkey years to see them because you can't reason.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by mauchiz: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is genocide,
Nigeria government had plans to murder our youths that day, that was why the camera that has been working all these years stopped working.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by RealEzee(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well d shooting started b4 8pm kuku show us the clip b4 8pm naa, wetin una dey really hide tho?

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by emerged01(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

whatever happened between 7:36pm to 8pm was military shooting into the air, then protesters were still holding there ground. its on youtube
The mystery is know one seems to have a video showing those soldiers actions after 8'oclock. naa 6:50pm to 7 : sumtin all media houses get.
Bro,the media seemed not to get the time correctly. Look at my screenshot below. When they were going I was at odeku. I made that post.

Watch this interview from arisetv,these guys knew exactly what happened. https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1318856939711975424
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Ballack1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Cjrane2 post=95647067]

[b]How do you attempt to blame Lagos governor for the heinous crimes committed by soldiers in his state, when he doesn't command the army in his state?
Yet, you have said nothing about Buhari, Burutai and the Fulani people using the army to commit genocide around Nigeria?

Fulani people would always see fault through an ethnic lens.
I am not a Fulani
What stopped the camera from not working?
My brother Sanwo Olu's hands are not clean
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Saintly01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
I can't believe that any sane human will still defend the continuous existence of this cesspit contraption called Nigeria after inexhaustible evidences has proven that the amalgamation of the Northern and southern protectorates was a calamitous evil.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by tot(f): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
So it conveniently stopped recording at 8pm, not on any other day, but this particular day. They can only deceive themselves, not the public.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by babydioku(f): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by solonazzy: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.
Wen are you going to vent abt the killings in Oyigbo... Over there, you we can see bodies lying arnd... I hope you use this same energy... And the people of Oyigbo need this more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
emerged01:

Bro,the media seemed not to get the time correctly. Look at my screenshot below. When they were going I was at odeku. I made that post.

Watch this interview from arisetv,these guys knew exactly what happened. https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1318856939711975424

i am not disputing your post, infact it collaborates the videos i saw, what happened between 6:45pm till about close to 8pm is what they've allowed us see, whatever happened from 8pm is vital, since govt is very uptight about that time frame
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by misterjosh(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
How convenient, you waited this long to put forward the tape, only to now tell us the recording stopped at 8 p.m... something smells fishy
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by REALretep(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by REALretep(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pathetic
Who's fooling who

This is totally unacceptable.
They will try to sweep this under the carpet but the youth won't allow that.
They shall see...
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by chaloskyx: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
EHEN IS THAT SO SO IS THAT THE NORMAL OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR YOUR CAMERAS TO BE TURNED OFF BY 8PM FOR A TOLL WHICH WORKS 24/7.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by zinizta: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by zinizta: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE

More lies
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by DamnnNiggarr: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
NIGERIA NO GET FUTURE

PLEASE MY PEOPLE STOP DYING FOR NIGERIA PLEASE
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Raychee(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
They must think us gullible. Hiding the truth in plain sight!

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by webmaster99(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together
If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Sammyblaq(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
The God of Old Testament strike these guys dead.

Amen!.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by cpu2006(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
The painful part of it is that......the government will still waste millions of naira on this useless & 419 finding
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by lovesky(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
This country na cruise

*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*
You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily
*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Click Now* ����kindly HMU
https:///2348107295355
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by kennyamusan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE
. this people are jokers
lovesky:
This country na cruise

*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*

You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily

*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Click Now* ����kindly HMU

https:///2348107295355
dre11:

THE CABLE
. this people are jokers
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by mank1234(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
eakenbor:
As usual, many Nigerians have no sense of reasoning independently. The shooting took place at 7pm and the cameras stopped working at 8pm. So what is the problem here? They said the lights went out because of staff shortage. So you expect the cameras not to stop working without power? Learn to use your head people.

You are asking people to use their head yet you're reasoning with your anus.

Lights were deliberately put off supposedly for staff to go home (before 7pm). CCTV was tampered with according to the company (at 8pm). Both are unrelated to power outage.

Hope I've been able to help you use your head instead of anus!
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by emmyN(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
There are more than one camera there. Did all stop working at the same time? What stopped them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Residents Attack EFCC Operatives At Ambode’s House (Video) / Bayelsa: In Defence Of Justice Mary Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.