Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,183 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Order Brand New Laptops (very Cheap) & Pay Only After Delivery -free Guide! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Order Brand New Laptops (very Cheap) & Pay Only After Delivery -free Guide! (524 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Order Brand New Laptops (very Cheap) & Pay Only After Delivery -free Guide! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2011
Did you know that those boys at the Computer Village make it really big? Ikeja boys are making up to N45,000 – N60,000 per laptop they sell. Some laptops cost only $100, which is an equivalent of N15,000 and they sell for whopping N50,000 above here in Nigeria.

Do you know the tastiest of it? You don't even have to pay until the laptop has been delivered. This assures you that you'll not be scammed.

This is the same system I use in ordering laptops for my clients.

Now, I have arrived with a complete guide that reveals how you too can tap into this knowledge and do whatever you wish to do with it; whether you wish to do business with it or order one for personal use.

This complete guide reveals;

- How to order brand new laptops from N15,000 (online and offline);
- How to get fairly used imported laptops from N4,000 – N8,000
- How to make money ordering and selling Laptops

Okay, you can't wait right?

Get this completely free report by sending a mail now with the subject FREE LAPTOP E-BOOK to the e-mail address proudlyvisionite@yahoo.com

After sending the e-mail, you should receive your response immediately.

However, if your response does not arrive within 30 mins, simply reply this thread and I'd do something about that.

See you at the top.
Re: How To Order Brand New Laptops (very Cheap) & Pay Only After Delivery -free Guide! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Hope you all enjoyed the comprehensive report.

If you have sent mail but have not received response yet, kindly reply this thread and let me handle it.

However, if you've not sent mail for the e-book yet, I wish you do not waste further time.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Give Cif To China (bonny Light) / Introduction Of Venture And Product And Service / Trucks Waiting For Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.