Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Erisco Donates N100M To 1000 Indigent People In Amichi, Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erisco Donates N100M To 1000 Indigent People In Amichi, Anambra State (1783 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Erisco Donates N100M To 1000 Indigent People In Amichi, Anambra State by chikachike86(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
KAHBOOM:

So u want make I mention those bastards name give dem free promo.

U know what I am saying.

Thats why I luv E money..He doesn't joke with his pipu.

Who you help bro. Pls let's know the name of your charity organization.
Re: Erisco Donates N100M To 1000 Indigent People In Amichi, Anambra State by TheBlackArrow: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
My friend, Wee you keep kwayet?.... niggas always be running another down.

Bottom line, he parted with his money and has helped 100s of people, relatives or not.

Entitled culture side nigga, always name dropping, he admires this and that person. Why dont you do something of even half the scale?

BOOZELEE:
Wash

Is it not this guy that i heard that refused to help his brother who helped him.Most of his brothers are in need.
I respect the likes of innoson,Emma bishop and co.Those ones have family love. Charity they say begins at home,any other Charity is show off.

Spending 100m after refusing to help ur brother that helped u is nothing but pure wickedness.

Its in his family that u know that most of the things u watch in nollywood happens real life.

All this kind of people can't help there immediate family. They give for praises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo ‘Sultan’: Our Intention Misunderstood, We Are Law-abiding – Idris / Picture Of Late Dora Nkem Akunyili OFR And Her Murdered Husband Together. / Kidnapping Kanu From Kenya Was A Terrible Mistake, Dialogue Now- Afenifere To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.