Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,892 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? (1544 Views)

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Hintona(f): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
A few days ago a female friend of mine told me her boyfriend told her no one will ever love her the way he does. Okay lemme put it in her own words, "he told me 'nkem no one will love you better than me"

It sounds romantic to her but I think it's narcissistic

What do you think? Is it sweet to say that to your partner? Or it sounds somehow in your ear too when said aloud.

Or maybe I should just mind my business?
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by duduade: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Abeg do the later

Mind your business

Concentrate on your own relationship

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Mood11: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Your boyfriend said no one will love you like he does and you are here to ask Us if it's true

Stop taking nairalanders for vanishing angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why is do people like taking time to seriously..op is just saying it because if d love her is feeling..how does it sound narcissistic ..he is trying to tell her dat he will love her with all his heart..how is dat one an issue now ...na wa oo wetin Bubu no go see for 9ja oo grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by linearity: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Flip the script, how comfortable will you be, if your boyfriend tell you that....

”Honestly, I don’t know if I can ever love you as your Ex did or any other person.

Will you be better?

.....mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by KidDarkness(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hintona:
A few days ago a female friend of mine told me her boyfriend told her no one will ever love her the way he does. Okay lemme put it in her own words, "he told me 'nkem no one will love you better than me"

What do you think? Is it sweet to say that to your partner? Or it sounds somehow in your ear too when said aloud.

Yes, he is right. No one will ever love Nkem better than he does, that is only if he is demented or a psycho
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by IamFINESSE: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why creating senseless threads up and down angry
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Hintona(f): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Mood11:
Your boyfriend said no one will love you like he does and you are here to ask Us if it's true

Stop taking nairalanders for vanishing angry

It's not my boyfriend and even if it is, I would discontinue that kind of relationship that sentence just doesn't sit right with me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Hintona(f): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Why creating senseless threads up and down angry

I don't want your wahala abeg.

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by IamFINESSE: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Hintona:

I don't want your wahala abeg.

How many post will you create 8n a single day
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Shortyy(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Why is do people like taking time to seriously..op is just saying it because if d love her is feeling..how does it sound narcissistic ..he is trying to tell her dat he will love her with all his heart..how is dat one an issue now ...na wa oo wetin Bubu no go see for 9ja oo grin
grin
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Wunna: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Op a potential damaged woman if care isn't taken. Trying to read meanings to e everything even when no harm is meant is toxic ma'am
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Nazgul: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hintona:

I think he was simply telling her that no guy apart from him would be patient enough to tolerate all her weakness and still love her.

And there's nothing wrong in saying that to your partner. Many guys these days just want sex and many girls want money, love is quite difficult to come by.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by BaddieFreak(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hintona:

The boyfriend is joking, there is always someone better out there, don't let these men deceive us

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
;DOp is the lady friend
Op is the lady friend
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by AlphaSoul: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2021
Hintona:

@Hintona, I think you are subconciously "jealous" of your friend and wish you were in her shoes since you say her boyfriend's comment sounds "romantic" to her.

Confess now... wink grin
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Onyi22(f): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2021
duduade:
Abeg do the later

Mind your business

Concentrate on your own relationship
grin
Re: Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This? by Chigold101(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Hintona:

It's psychological & emotional intimidation & blackmail

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had To Nurse Someone Suffering From A Heartbreak? / What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? / **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.