Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" (84613 Views)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nchenches:

Lool.
So you accept that some Nigerian groups are like SLAVES in Nigeria. Good job.

Lol , im talking about blacks globally.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Starzo: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
and Biden loves blacks??... you're the dumb one here
khiaa:

Nigerians never fail to show their support and worship of their Great White GOD. Donald Trump is an open racist, a supporter of White racist extremist/supremacy and was raised by a Ku Klux Klan father.and mother. When you think Nigerians can't display any more COONERY than they already have, BAM!! they hit you with the ultimate betrayal, a parade for a White Racist Pig. To be honest they all should be lined up in front of a firing squad, which includes the Coons in the US.

He hates Black people regardless of where they are from but he let the whole world know how much he loathes Nigerians. The first thing he did when he became POTUS was to rid Nigerians out of the US along with Muslims and ban them from entering the US. Nigerians make me ashamed to call myself African American, I rather stick with Black American. This is so disgusting.

Today is the day, don't forget to vote, I voted 2 weeks ago. Remember that sociopath said if he loses the presidency he will not give up the seat and he has told his racist white terrorist to Stand down and Stand by which is a military order to be prepared.

Last night the racist TERRORISTS paraded through Black neighborhoods trying to terrorize them into not voting, the local Sherrif and cops were there to protect the white racist but they were surprised by the Black Americans unity that drove them including the cops out of their neighborhood. They planned to try it again but this time the neighhood is waiting for them fully loaded with guns and other weapons. Trump and his goons want a Civil War if he is voted out.

On a better note how have you been?
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
nkiliuzo:
my dear will you shut up, do you think anyone in Nigeria cares what you decide to call yourself...

If you didn't care you wouldn't have taken the time to make this post, besides you should be criticizing your people for celebrating an Anti Muslim, Anti Christian, Anti African, and Anti anyone who isn't white. This evil demon Trump even supports SARS killing Nigerians just like he supports COPS killing Black Americans. Go Check Yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by fof1: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
fergie001:

Donald Trump

CONFUSED ELEMENTS. THIS HAS NO RELEVANCE TO D US ELECTION, PLS. FACE UR KETTLE THERE,BIKONÛ.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by excel101(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
I heard that PMB, is the one organizing the parade for President Trump
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by NofiuFade(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
You people should brace up! Bidden Harris is coming cool

#BidenHarris2020
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nkiliuzo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

If you didn't care you wouldn't have taken the time to make this post, besides you should be criticizing your people for celebrating an Anti Muslim, Anti Christian, Anti African, and Anti anyone who isn't white. This evil demon Trump even supports SARS killing Nigerians just like he supports COPS killing Black Americans. Go Check Yourself.
do you have any proof of this, stop spewing nonsense, trump is Christian so how can he be anti Christian
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
and Biden loves blacks??... you're the dumb one here

Actually Biden, Kamala Harris, Trump and Pence
all hate Black people but Trump out Trumps them in wickedness. The american people choices of a president in this election is very sad but we have Two choices.

1. Vote for the lesser evil.

2. Don't vote at all.

It sucks but that's all we have.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by SonOfMargaret27: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin grin
gaetano:
" TOTỌ̀ water no plenty but e go still reach preeq baff "

- POTUS 2020
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Moneyboyz: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?
For him to support the realization of biafra or what

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized
Imagine giving that dumb fuckkk pussy a parade
You all can insult me but am a real niggarrr and ain't scared of shit

Biafra can never come...dead

Give me reasons why a Group of people can't decide to break away from a country if it doesn't favour them.
Is it a do or die affair?
Must blood be shed to get what they want?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Grateful02(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm already asking myself if this man was a comedian before entering White House. lol
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Sicilyjoe: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fake and edited tweet, is not trump
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
nkiliuzo:
do you have any proof of this, stop spewing nonsense, trump is Christian so how can he be anti Christian
Trump is.not a Christian, he says he is (politically) he couldn't quote one verse out of the Bible. He doesn't have the behavior of a Christian or maybe he does considering the fact that Christian behavior consists of oppression, hate, bigotry, discrimination and theft. His own niece said he is an atheist, so if you choose to see this demon as a Christian, you Christians are welcome to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BastardWike: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Incandescent:
This is so embarrassing.

What you don't understand is bigger than you. The organizers of this parade are smart people and it has paid off!

Christianity is under attack in Nigeria and globally, and Democrats are known to be tolerant to radical islamists unlike Trump who has shown willingness to curtail their activities. Now, these women you saw in that video are Igbos Christians and they know that Trump winning the election in America can help to stop the killing of Christians in Nigeria. That is where the interest of the women/church is and not to any other politics or issue.

I hope you understand now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by steve6: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Interesting !
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Doncyn(f): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Make una fly go vote for am......dat una match no make sense at All
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BigBashiru: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

Nigerians never fail to show their support and worship of their Great White GOD. Donald Trump is an open racist, a supporter of White racist extremist/supremacy and was raised by a Ku Klux Klan father.and mother. When you think Nigerians can't display any more COONERY than they already have, BAM!! they hit you with the ultimate betrayal, a parade for a White Racist Pig. To be honest they all should be lined up in front of a firing squad, which includes the Coons in the US.

He hates Black people regardless of where they are from but he let the whole world know how much he loathes Nigerians. The first thing he did when he became POTUS was to rid Nigerians out of the US along with Muslims and ban them from entering the US. Nigerians make me ashamed to call myself African American, I rather stick with Black American. This is so disgusting.

Today is the day, don't forget to vote, I voted 2 weeks ago. Remember that sociopath said if he loses the presidency he will not give up the seat and he has told his racist white terrorist to Stand down and Stand by which is a military order to be prepared.

Last night the racist TERRORISTS paraded through Black neighborhoods trying to terrorize them into not voting, the local Sherrif and cops were there to protect the white racist but they were surprised by the Black Americans unity that drove them including the cops out of their neighborhood. They planned to try it again but this time the neighhood is waiting for them fully loaded with guns and other weapons. Trump and his goons want a Civil War if he is voted out.

On a better note how have you been?

Trump is not a racist.... he is simply using public shaming to shame Africans to go and develop their continent and to stop depending. It's called tough love. He is encouraging Africans to show the world what we are capable of doing. He invited India to join the g8 summit for the first time in the history of the g8 because India has shown progress....

If all Americans ran away as immigrants there would be no America today!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BastardWike: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

Trump is.not a Christian, he says he is (politically) he couldn't quote one verse out of the Bible. He doesn't have the behavior of a Christian or maybe he does considering the fact that Christian behavior consists of oppression, hate, bigotry, discrimination and theft. His own niece said he is an atheist, so if you choose to see this demon as a Christian, you Christians are welcome to him.

You don't get it, Trump is a Christian by birth although many Americans are no longer active religion-wise. However, he is still a big threat to radical islamists and would help to put them in check, unlike the Democrats. Joe Biden won't intervene against Islamic uprising anywhere but Trump would most likely intervene because he hates them. That's why these Christian women organized a rally for him and luckily for them, he noticed it too.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by VKconcept(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Large number doesn't dictate the election in US... Anybody with 270 Electorate College gets the Crown.
Believe me US Election is really complex
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Tosinomoty(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mr Trump all the way sha
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nkiliuzo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

lmao, anything you say ma'am, there's no proof of all the accusations you mentioned... till then MAGA!!
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
nkiliuzo:
lmao, anything you say ma'am, there's no proof of all the accusations you mentioned... till then MAGA!!

Everything I posted can be verified if you cared to know the truth but just like the typical Trump cult member you prefer to remain in ignorance, by the way, when was America ever GREAT?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Starzo: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'll take Trump over Biden anytime and day
Trump might be rash with his utterances but he knows what he's doing when it comes to running the economy. Same can't be said for Biden
khiaa:

Actually Biden, Kamala Harris, Trump and Pence
all hate Black people but Trump out Trumps them in wickedness. The american people choices of a president in this election is very sad but we have Two choices.

1. Vote for the lesser evil.

2. Don't vote at all.

It sucks but that's all we have.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BastardWike: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
excel101:
I heard that PMB, is the one organizing the parade for President Trump

The same PMB he called lifeless and should never be brought to his presence shocked shocked

My friend, your PMB and other Muslim terrorists are closet supporters of Joe Biden grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Freksy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
vikkimimi:
This one we Nigerians carry the matter for head pass Americans...hope you'll grant most wishes if you're re-elected
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nkiliuzo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

Everything I posted can be verified if you cared to know the truth but just like the typical Trump cult member you prefer to remain in ignorance, by the way, when was America ever GREAT?
America has always been great, that's why it's the superpower of the world but China is catching up and that's why everyone wants America to be great.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Starzo: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
so you're an head slammer sef... mtchwww no Wonder
I been dey waste my time since
khiaa:

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BastardWike: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

Lol, you've lost it. America has always been the world's greatest country the 20th century. If America isn't great, then which country is?
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Obierika(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:

I swear!

Dirty stinking pig.

Always so beggarly!
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
BastardWike:

You don't get it, Trump is a Christian by birth although many Americans are no longer active religion-wise. However, he is still a big threat to radical islamists and would help to put them in check, unlike the Democrats. Joe Biden won't intervene against Islamic uprising anywhere but Trump would most likely intervene because he hates them. That's why these Christian women organized a rally for him and luckily for them, he noticed it too.
He was not born a Christian, nobody is. The American Constitution is supposed to include FREEDOM of RELIGION be it Islam, Judaism, Christianity or even Witch Craft. If you think Trump gives a damn about what happens to NIGERIANS when he doesn't even care about AMERICANS, I have some swamp land I would love to sell to a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by saajus: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
One Naija don cash out through Republican. I suspect that lousy Joseph Okechukwu.

They are all rented crowd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.