Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,902 members, 7,915,627 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:11 AM

Gej's Sins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Sins (888 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / The Chronicle Of GEJ Sins / List Gej's Sins Here... If Any. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Sins by kasiem(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2011
JOS CRISIS: is it the day that gej enters into a battle field with a gun that people will know that he's been deploying some troops there? Come to think of it, how can a man who wants to change naija "as he said" be abetting hullabaloo, instead of contributing to the nations building through crusading for peace with his clout? Or is it the fault of gej that people's mind were not properly edified? Cos, this guff is borne out of orientation given to people.
ETHNO-RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND: Many northerners and few westerners have aversion for gej, cos he is not 4rm their area. Why is it that some people are tenants and others landlords? Some imams have gotten to the apogee of treating jonathan as a topic in their mosques, cos they suppose he's an enemy to their faith( as bb would say) with his christian status. Ribadu "who was at logger head with tinubu some time in 2007" is having backing of the westerners because he's having a yoruba as a running mate.
BAD FRIENDS: Some ppl discredit gej ipso facto he has people of bad character as friends. Okay, who were the best friends of jesus during his earthly mission? How can a leader who has come to transform naija, start discriminating btw the good and bad, when virtually every nigerian is corrupt( even the teacher that fosters exam malpractice)? Why didn't buhari spurn working in abacha's nefarious gov't, if he was that saint? Who is it that has not taken a bribe in one way or the other in naija? For crying out loud, leadership is comprehensive and can take the form of conversion of dubious ppl, inorder to get the best out of them.
BAD PARTY: Some guys see pdp as a curse to nigeria( which i'm among), but in states like enugu and rivers, the reverse is the case. That many crooks are in pdp dont mean that all the members are infested. In acn we have dubious characters like ikonne, araraume, sekibo etc. but no one is taking cognizance of them. So, party doesn't determine one's righteousness.
MANY YEARS OF UNPRODUCTIVITY: Its been argued in some quarters that pdp has debacled our gov't. The verisimilitude of it is that gej's few months in office is far better than bb's years in office. During buhari's dictatorial days our image was tainted in the international comity and everyone was fettered, but within gej's few months in office our name was removed 4rm terrors list and everyone was trammeled. Guys inorder to save this nation 4rm collapsing, lets act with sagacity.
Re: Gej's Sins by ogb5(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
i think there is  a grand design to make GEJ hated before the elections. How he manages the attacks on him will determine his success not only during the elections, but also after the election.

No president has been so belittled in nigeria like GEJ, imagine some people trying to throw stones at his convoy. this will not even happen to a police commissioner.
Anyway some people believe they own the country and others are tenants
Re: Gej's Sins by gernded(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
CAN ANYTHING COME OUT FROM NAZARETH?

MY PEOPLE THINK , JONATHAN IS A LIGHT FOR SURE I KNOW IT, BUT IT WILL NOT BE EASY FOR HIM BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, SOME ILLITERATE'S POST ANYTHING THEY LIKE IN THIS FORUM MAINLY OUR YORUBA BROTHERS , I AM NOT SURPRISE THEY ARE INN AGAIN FOR THEIR BETRAYAL , THE END JUSTIFIES THE WHOLE THING.

MY BROTHER IF YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT GEJ SURFERED IN THE HAND OF YARADUA OHH, I FEEL LIKE CRYING THIS GUY IS A MESSIAH THAT IS WHY HE IS FACING TOO MUCH OPPOSITION EVEN HIS OWN BROTHERS ARE BETRAYING HIM,
Re: Gej's Sins by Pataki: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
gernded:

MY PEOPLE THINK , JONATHAN IS A LIGHT FOR SURE I KNOW IT, BUT IT WILL NOT BE EASY FOR HIM BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, SOME ILLITERATE'S POST ANYTHING THEY LIKE IN THIS FORUM MAINLY OUR YORUBA BROTHERS , I AM NOT SURPRISE THEY ARE INN AGAIN FOR THEIR BETRAYAL , THE END JUSTIFIES THE WHOLE THING.

MY BROTHER IF YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT GEJ SURFERED IN THE HAND OF YARADUA OHH, I FEEL LIKE CRYING THIS GUY IS A MESSIAH THAT IS WHY HE IS FACING TOO MUCH OPPOSITION EVEN HIS OWN BROTHERS ARE BETRAYING HIM,
What opposition is he facing? People gave him their trust, he betrayed it. People gave him their word, he chose the words of thieves more preferably. People supported and praised him much even on facebook, but that got him totally clueless. He became very unguarded, loose and uncouth. He began playing dirty politics thinking Nigerians are daft?

What light has Jonathan shone on Nigeria? Someone who sends his own ministers to welcome an ex-convict from Kirikiri prison - is that the light you want to talk on? Tell that story to your kids at bedtime and see what they become during their day. Or is it clueless Jonathan that has made Ogun state become a lawless state and yet makes bold declaration of coming into the state via a train on facebook?

Please have a re-think. Nigeria needs a CHANGE from this madness that we are suffering from. Nothing in Nigeria currently works and Nigerians are desirous of a CHANGE. This is not about betrayal or whatever sentiments you might want to throw-up. It is about seeing a Nigeria that works, where our leaders become truly accountable for their action through sincere leadership and accountability.
Re: Gej's Sins by Solomon227(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
gernded:

MY PEOPLE THINK , JONATHAN IS A LIGHT FOR SURE I KNOW IT, BUT IT  WILL NOT BE EASY FOR HIM BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, SOME ILLITERATE'S POST ANYTHING THEY LIKE IN THIS FORUM MAINLY OUR YORUBA BROTHERS , I AM NOT SURPRISE THEY ARE INN AGAIN FOR THEIR BETRAYAL , THE END JUSTIFIES THE WHOLE THING.

Bros abeg wash your face and see the light biko.

GEJ the light? No be only light na thunder and rainstorm combined together!

I will forgive u if u dont know what u are talking about.,.,.

Jonathan imported dust-bins from United Kingdom. What do u think about this?

Jonathan visited an ex-convict (Bode George) in the prison. What do u think?

Jonathan gave out his plane to Folarin to fly from Ibada to Abuja. Folarin killed a person at d PDP rally in Ibadan. So Jonathan is still your light?

Jonathan gives every visitor to Aso Rock TP of 50,000 dollars. So what do u think?

Jonathan has reduced the nation foreign reserve by over 50% of what he met on ground. So he is still your light?

Jonathan accused Dokpesi/IBB of killing innocent people but he now calls IBB papa and Dokpesi pally

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of your children
Re: Gej's Sins by gernded(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
DO NOT DECEIVE YOURSELF WITH THE BIKO YOU PUT THERE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW POLITICS ALL WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID IS JUST AN A LIGATION , WHERE YOU THERE?

REDUCE BUDGET DO THIS DO THAT SO DID ANY PERSON IN POWER TELL YOU THAT THEY DONT PAY HOMAGE WITH GIFT?

BROTHER PLEASE GO AND LEARN POLITICS AND YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS , POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT INTEREST, EVEN IN YOUR REPLY YOU USED SOME ABUSIVE WORDS AS A SENSIBLE MAN THAT SHOULDN'T COME BUT BASED ON YOUR LEVEL OF ADVANCEMENT I TAKE THAT.

NOTE:YOUR ACCUSATION ARE BASELESS AND UNFOUNDED.
Re: Gej's Sins by egift(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2011
gernded:

DO NOT DECEIVE YOURSELF WITH THE BIKO YOU PUT THERE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW POLITICS ALL WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID IS JUST AN A LIGATION , WHERE YOU THERE?

REDUCE BUDGET DO THIS DO THAT SO DID ANY PERSON IN POWER TELL YOU THAT THEY DONT PAY HOMAGE WITH GIFT?

BROTHER PLEASE GO AND LEARN POLITICS AND YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS , POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT INTEREST, EVEN IN YOUR REPLY YOU USED SOME ABUSIVE WORDS AS A SENSIBLE MAN THAT SHOULDN'T COME BUT BASED ON YOUR LEVEL OF ADVANCEMENT I TAKE THAT.

NOTE:YOUR ACCUSATION ARE BASELESS AND UNFOUNDED.

We do not want Politics - we want Leadership. And we are going to fix that by voting BB2011. grin grin grin
Re: Gej's Sins by gernded(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2011
egift go and learn social Ethic-ate.
Re: Gej's Sins by 1025: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2011
the bible says; the sins of the fathers will be visited on their children and their great grand generations. if we refuse to change things now, our generations unborn will come to meet a useless jungle called nigeria.
in the past 12 yrs, we have all seen how great this country has become under the leadership of pdp.
we have all seen the wars on corruption and how far they have gone in eliminating(increasing and multiplying corruption).
we have seen the developments on our infrstracture which has gone from bad to worse.
what will a normal nigeria be expecting from this same ppl called pdp? will it be normal for us to die in abject poverty in the midst of plenty.
i watched obj of hardtalk and jonathan on a cnn interview, both men gave one sweet reason for our backwardness - population. these interview are there on youtube for everyone to see and listen to. if these two men cld cite this same problem, it is obvious all jonathan is promising are jokes bcs the same population is there or is the bombing and jos killings part of the project to reduce our population to size to effect positive governance?
if this population is not helping matters, why are we pretending? who said there is harmony and unity in nigeria? you can hardly name any country even those in wars where more lives are lost than nigeria on daily basis.
if this kind of situation is the dictionary meaning of harmony and unity then we better search for the meaning of war and chaos.
if only we know sign language, pdp has made in clear that they have tried their best and we can see that there best is not good enough hence the need for someone else to try.
even in lagos where acn has proved to be ppl oriented, pdp is doing her best to take the state back to its jungle nature.
it is a shame that even in our sufferings, nigerians still see themselves as ppl in a very comfort zone.
if i have my ways, every nigerian must visit another country, anyone at all at least for 3 days and only then will a nigerian know that he is just in a small hell.
in benin republic, togo, ghana or anyother poor or poorer country of this world, ppl don't visit petrol station if they are not owners of cars or other mobile machines.
in everyother country, with as small as N5,000 naira, a barbing saloon business is possible.
can someone here calculate how much we spend dailing in fueling only our genrators?
apart from corruption, no other thing is organised in nigeria and i stand to be corrected

(1) (Reply)

Fg, Firms Sign Eastern Railway Contract / Man Killed In Kano For Voting Gej / Edo Lawmaker Impregnates 15 Yr Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.