Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (334686 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by abimbola74(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juicethekid:
i have already seleceted the 15 people
But am opening another slot for 15 people beacause my mention is already filled
Claim your slot now

#TeamBIDEB

Meanwhile click like if you support trump
Click share if you support BIDEN
#BIDEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamRichards:
Trum campaign say it's suing to halt progress of vote count in the key state of Pennsylvania.
again? grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by yhemsy62(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
abimbola74:

#BIDEN
BIDEN

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by odhus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
khingTony:
Its over in Michigan

who laugh last laugh best grin
khingTony:
Its over in Michigan

who laugh last laugh best ....Trump was too rigid in his administration nor b everything b fight an gragra....some time apply wisdom ...

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Norman4real(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

They started with the votes cast on election day first, now Pennsylvania would begin counting votes that came by mail. Trump has achieved nothing for Americans, if you know any reasonable achievement please mention it...
Do u know that before Covid
-the US stock markets were at all all time high?
-unemployment among African Americans was at record low.
-Unemplyment generally was the lowest since around the 70's
-Prison reforms for black Americans.
-Biggest tax cuts in history which led to small and middle income families making the highest annual revenues ever.

Among other things that I don't know very well about. But all I know is that in terms of governance his government was doing okay.
He himself as an individual is very controversial and aggressive, but his policies were working just fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by lakesidepapa(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juicethekid:
Claim your slot now

#TeamBIDEB

#TeamBiden. God will not shame us.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by moneyissweet(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Person wey don lose the election since morning...where u dey check your own results?

GamalNasser:
He is 70 percent up in all 3 states

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden2021:

Biden and obama removed America from recession , Biden is the most voted person ever in the history of the United States
Tell them bruh..

6 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
abimbola74:

#BIDEN
Attendance checked

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by XINOIX: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juicethekid:
Claim your slot now

#TeamBIDEB

Biden all da way

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by President99: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden only needs Nevada win this election
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by hopyroll(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
If to say Biden has gotten 270 electoral votes ni, Trump body for don bale

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Biden increases his lead in Michigan to 60,000.

No way for Trump there now

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by haul: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nevada will decide the winner !thats where the battle is!
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by ORIAYO70(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:

You get Visa wey u no dey use again?
Borrow me, I go return am cheesy

No kee me with laff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by makjo900: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Norman4real:

-Biggest tax cuts in history which led to small and middle income families making the highest annual revenues ever.

Among other things that I don't know very well about. But all I know is that in terms of governance his government was doing okay.
He himself as an individual is very controversial and aggressive, but his policies were working just fine.

You dont list things like these without back up from reputable sources

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by somehow: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
trump should employ Orubebe to do the wailing for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by pompeiimagnus: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
somehow:
trump should employ Orubebe to do the wailing for him.

I swear!!!
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by President99: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Norman4real:

I don't support Trump but these are facts. He tried honestly but he's too controversial. Imagine, telling people to drink disinfectant to treat COVID-19
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by mannyiyke: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Cosmopolitan nature of Lagos, engendered by the historically indigenous people.

That's a lie. The cosmopolitan nature of Lagos was engendered by the virtue of its former status as the capital of Nigeria.

Go to other Yoruba states and see that they're not that cosmopolitan.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by lymelyte(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
odhus:

wow come on Biden do it for me ....make I arrange scholarship to study there sharperly no time o ...Trump one finish Naija ...u can't fucking travel any more to USA so hard.
so hard.. You are already guilty if you even think of applying. No chance to even proof yourself.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kingxsamz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nawa... This thread is dead cold. shocked
People don dey avoid am.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by chymeze: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
I recall saying it here several months back that Biden was going to win Trump not because he is better. A lot of us Christians don't realize that what's happening in the US where Trump is being booted out is actually the will of God in this end time to allow for the preparation of the Antichrist to emerge. The Antichrist cannot emerge with Trump in power. Only a president like Biden can give the Antichrist such leeway. What's happening in America is just a fulfilment of scriptures that shows the rapture of the church is about to occur.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Dre555: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Donald chukwuemeka trump is going home.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Electoral College Vote at this hour:
Biden 264
Trump 214

270 needed to win

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.