Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,414 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons (343 Views)

JAMB Result: How To Check 2020 JAMB UTME Results Online / How To Check 2020 Fsb Bea Scholarship Results + Questions And Answers Thread / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons by strongviewmedia: 1:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Some 2020 WAEC candidates have been complaining that they have been unable to check their results. Some have complained that they have not been able to see any of their results while some are complaining that they have seen some subjects but are yet to see others
There are reasons this may be so.
Let’s look at possible reasons you may not have seen your results or some of your results.
1. Withheld Results: WAEC has disclosed that the results of 215,149 candidates who sat for the 2020 May/June SSCE have been withheld. The reason for the results being withheld is related to Malpractice. If WAEC suspects that you may have been involved in Malpractice, your result will be withheld until WAEC conducts an investigation and it is proven that you were not involved in malpractice.

2. Unprocessed Result: WAEC equally revealed that about 81,718 candidates,
representing 5.31% have a few of their subjects still being processed due to some errors on the part of the candidates. According to WAEC, efforts are, however, being made to speedily complete the processing to enable all the affected candidates get their results fully processed and released, subsequently. So if your result falls in this category, it will soon be release
3. Temporal issue: Some candidates may experience issues checking their result.......................Read More @ Strongviewmedia - [url]http://strongviewmedia.xyz/Unable%20to%20Check%202020%20WAEC%20SSCE%20result.html[/url]
source- strongviewmedia - [url]http://strongviewmedia.xyz/Unable%20to%20Check%202020%20WAEC%20SSCE%20result.html[/url]
Re: Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons by Obc1234(m): 2:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Mine has been saying error
I have even sent them message still they have not replied
Re: Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons by kennyflames(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
My sis own is just showing

"HELD"
Re: Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons by Uygmmandu(f): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
Mine has been saying error
I have even sent them message still they have not replied
It becos there is traffic in loading da waec result,try checking da result in da midnite

1 Like

Re: Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons by strongviewmedia: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
kennyflames:
My sis own is just showing

"HELD"
kennyflames:
That Means It Has Been Withheld By Waec

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Upgrade COE ANKPA To Degree Awarding Institution / Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? / Lecturers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.