Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

When divorce is encouraged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When divorce is encouraged (1090 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes / Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When divorce is encouraged by tobechi74: 1:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Have you ever heard of a saperation where partners were happy during the process and remained wonderful friends afterwards

1 Like

Re: When divorce is encouraged by tobechi74: 2:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Just as a child graduates from high school into college, his priorities shift. The courses he takes become more narrow. He drops some classmates behind and retain few classmates who share the same college preference and same course. We do not go remain in high school out of loyalty to our friends.

As we age, our values, hobbies job etc changes. This is a sign of growth.one whose priority remain constant is stagnant like a child who fails to learn . Our choice of life partner also change.
Re: When divorce is encouraged by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Nothing like wonderful friend with an ex, everyone should stay in their lane to avoid unnecessary drama when a new person comes in.I hate all these friends with ex thingy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When divorce is encouraged by tobechi74: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
partner is one who embark on a similar journey with us. As our priority changes, that of our partner may remain the same or change in a different direction. One partner is taking a leap in one direction and the other partner is watching while giving her full support . There are other relationship where the other partner discourage you from keeping up to your new ideal.you no longer feel connected. You become incompatible . Just because you are in a union does not mean you must follow our partner as he/ she changes her priorities
Re: When divorce is encouraged by tobechi74: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
We feel guilty for cheating on our partner. This cheating arises because we do not totally tell our partner what is happening with the other person A committed relationship involves honest and humble individual who understand that their partner could fall out of love with activities and people one used to be with . When such happens, one absorbs the partner of blame knowing fully well that change is part of nature . Feelings are not always predictable. We may feel hungry at odd time.we may be happy one minute and sad the next minute for no apparent reason. We should feel acknowledge our feeling and express them to our partner . To get attracted to someone else beside our partner is not a taboo. When the partner understand that we are matured enough to emphasize with them as they express their pleasant feelings and experience with a new colleague without feeling jealous or judgemental, She/he would be more willing to open up her heart to you. This communication can make us understand our partner more,lead to greater intimacy and makes the other person feel safe and secure.
Re: When divorce is encouraged by tobechi74: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: When divorce is encouraged by Mryacks: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing like wonderful friend with an ex, everyone should stay in their lane to avoid unnecessary drama when a new person comes in.I hate all these friends with ex thingy

Spot on. Just yesterday I gave someone an advice with respect to this. I mean, her ex who got married wants them to still be "buddy buddy" to the extent of her befriending his wive. How disrepcful....

1 Like

Re: When divorce is encouraged by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mryacks:

Spot on. Just yesterday I gave someone an advice with respect to this. I mean, her ex who got married wants them to still be "buddy buddy" to the extent of her befriending his wive. How disrepcful....
Ex means ex,let everybody vamoose,i hate all these yeye friends with ex,sooner or later stories go set in

2 Likes

Re: When divorce is encouraged by mariahAngel(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
tobechi74:
Have you ever heard of a saperation where partners were happy during the process and remained wonderful friends afterwards

It's not possible.
Re: When divorce is encouraged by tobechi74: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Here
Re: When divorce is encouraged by Ryan03(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
tobechi74:
not happy during the process but was later grateful for it. We are still very good friends and we are co-parenting.
Re: When divorce is encouraged by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yes. If the couple is mature, divorce need not be a war. This is especially true if future co parenting will be involved.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. / Is Womanizing Hereditary?? / Thank You Mum For Everything You Have Done For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.