Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Cardi B Shocked The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Shocked The World (667 Views)

BBNAIJA 2021: Married TEGA Shocked The Housemates As SAGA Svcks Her Breast / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Bodak Yellow Rapper Cardi B Sextape Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shocked The World by Dwisebewise: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Back in 2018, Cardi announced she was leaving The Migos rapper until he interrupted one of her shows with a grandiose apology per CNN. Offset hopped on stage while Cardi was performing at the Rolling Loud Festival in Los Angeles. He interrupted her show with a “TAKE ME BACK CARDI,” cake and flowers. He then went on to say, “I just want to tell you I’m sorry, bruh, In person. In front of the world.”
This time around the rapper gifted her with an offer she said she couldn’t refuse.
“I do like material things,” said Cardi. “What do you want me to do, the n— gave me a Rolls-Royce and I snub him? And I really wanted some dick for my birthday,” she added.
And as newlyweds she says the fact that they go back and forth is normal.
Re: Cardi B Shocked The World by chewwie(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Millions of our young girls model their lives after this hoore. Sad degeneracy.
Re: Cardi B Shocked The World by bewla(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Where is the role - to model in this one

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma Hangs Out With Naira Marley At Oniru Beach HALLMARK (video) / Actress Abiola Adebayo Ties The Knot / Iyabo Ojo Sues Yomi Fabiyi, Demands N100million For Defamation Of Character.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.