Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,325 members, 7,937,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is WKC Investment Legit?? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is WKC Investment Legit?? (14527 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Billion Traderx Investment Legit Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by summex2003: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
��‍♂️��‍♂️ I have a huge amount with them
I don’t even know what to think right now �
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Whiteshield: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
summex2003:

Next time, you won't be greedy.

1 Like

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jamesrock(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
summex2003:

How much
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
summex2003:

How much?
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Millennium45: 5:54am On Feb 26, 2021
All of you shouting he will bounce back yenyenyen. I trust him, he's been long in the game...... he don bounce back?? All of you are mad na jail una dey go

2 Likes

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SoleTech(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Please, i need the latest update on WKC.

Is there anyone who has being PAID FIRST TIMER INVESTMENT REFUND? This was agreed to be repayed from 15th February but I have not been notified or paid.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Beckylawve: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2021
He just released another memo that people have sued him and frozen accounts, so no way to pay again. Omo, i don't know what to think right now
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Ennyboy12(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Beckylawve:
He just released another memo that people have sued him and frozen accounts, so no way to pay again. Omo, i don't know what to think right now

See scope! Chai
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Beckylawve:
can you share the new memo
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Beckylawve: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Here
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Beckylawve: 1:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Its like i don't know how to upload picture o
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by Jamesrock(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Make Una see am

2 Likes

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Jamesrock:
Make Una see am

Guy has disappeared from Ogun State. Hope he is still in Nigeria? Or maybe he don jakpa go nearby country.

Chai. This life sha.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by SchoolPedia: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2021
I am sure his office in Abeokuta will be deserted by now.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by omoadeleye(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
that WKC is an heartless bastard thou, this is my first time of investing in FOREX, i invested last year December 7. But, to an affiliate, the affiliate was new to him(i didn't even know that the guy was just an affiliate/middle man), the affiliate even asked him to please consider new investors... but, he replied that preferential treatment for new investors is beyond his capacity.

imagine... i know that, if he keeps continuing with this deceitful behaviour, he will surely meet his waterloo, my invested money was made from sweat and blood, for someone to just steal my money away...

he just keep dropping motivational quotes on his pages, he disabled every comments section, you can't even DM him... imagine a con artists and still has the rest of mind while knowing fully well that he owes people.

But, he should just know that... one day, one day... monkey go go market and will never come back

4 Likes

Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by oregan(m): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2021
omoadeleye:
that WKC is an heartless bastard thou, this is my first time of investing in FOREX, i invested last year December 7. But, to an affiliate, the affiliate was new to him(i didn't even know that the guy was just an affiliate/middle man), the affiliate even asked him to please consider new investors... but, he replied that preferential treatment for new investors is beyond his capacity.

imagine... i know that, if he keeps continuing with this deceitful behaviour, he will surely meet his waterloo, my invested money was made from sweat and blood, for someone to just steal my money away...

he just keep dropping motivational quotes on his pages, he disabled every comments section, you can't even DM him... imagine a con artists and still has the rest of mind while knowing fully well that he owes people.

But, he should just know that... one day, one day... monkey go go market and will never come back
WHATT december 7 ?
that is when all dis sh!t began. he ought not to collect any money from you.
Re: Is WKC Investment Legit?? by omoadeleye(m): 5:13am On Mar 23, 2021
oregan:

WHATT december 7 ?
that is when all dis sh!t began. he ought not to collect any money from you.

He is a criminal for doing that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Moneytree Loan App / Forex Signal/BINARy/VIX AWESOME SIGNALS / All Side Hustle Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.