Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,554 members, 7,941,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court (52563 Views)

Current Update On The United States Election Count. / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

I will not take the opinion of unpatriotic elements seriously. cheesy

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

How many people have been shot at the American polls, how many ballot boxes snatched by fake policemen and thugs?

I don't blame you, I blame your atrophied brain and also the 51 zombies (so far) who have liked this nonsense you posted.

Numbskull

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by jamace(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Trump should not accept any rigged election that doesn't declare him winner
He should calm down and WAIT for the official result... I'm for Trump, if you care to know.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by NofiuFade(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
#BiddenHarris2020 cool
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ensamy(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Prof. Maurice Iwu had earlier said the U.S needs to learn from him on how to conduct a free and fair credible election. Now see it..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by bushman2(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump I pray you this election
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
But they voted him out in favor of this stooge.
GEJ was too good for us.
If not that I’m affected, I’d have said we deserve everything Buhari is currently doing to us.

I almost want the same for USA but I’ll be affected as well so I pray he doesn’t win. Those minions needs another four years of Trump so that by the time he’s done, USA will be hiding her head in shame in the class of first world countries. It’s already happening. Ordinary covid, and we have been affected more than so called third world “ shyte holes.” Disgraceful

prekumohtim:

Will you keep quiet
Did you see any bullion van moving to Jagaban house in US ? Did you see you security harassing electorates. Can't you see peaceful protest going on in white house now without police harassment.? Have you seen any lost of life?
Right now your president is busy arresting and freezing the accounts of t #EndSars protesters. What a shame !! GEJ allowed him and his gullible followers to protest freely in 2015 without been harassed. look at Ganduje from northern , who fired his aid because he said something against PMB. The era of democracy is far gone . Even the his Lai Mohammed is looking forward to crack down social media. Check the United, citizens insult their president freely, Trumps enjoys that on Twitter . But try it in Nigeria, You would be dead before 24hrs .

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
labodeolu:

Seun please we need a "dislike" button on nairaland
I stand witchu on that! Matter of fact, upvote & downvote ain't bad!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Perfecttouch(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

abi something is wrong with this one ni
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by worldclass68(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
wakaman:
Trump orubebe grin
Him done loose, anybody wey ipob support dey loose.

grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously oooo lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nmezor(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
This man sef
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by hotseat: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump Trump! Crying wolf?
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by robosky02(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Take am

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by okeke6969: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=wakaman post=95673556]Trump orubebe grin
Him done loose, anybody wey ipob support dey loose.[/quote

You must be a toddler. Hatred will definitely consume you. You are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GamalNasser: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Afamed:

Stop your lies.
Whitehouse house had already been barricaded before the announcement of the results as early as yesterday morning. Live on BBC. Lying IPoB

Yes in anticipation of Antifa backed riot should Trump be announced winner
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Engrduke: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol.
Like USA like Africa like Nigeria.

Democracy fraud everywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Depressed101: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:
Something they advised both of them not to do in order not to cause panic and tension.

Eish
i knew it will come to this. But it is too. Let the winner be declared.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by wakaman: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=okeke6969 post=95676040][/quote]

Ntoor, he dey pain you pass Trump sef.

Yamree loser.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by PervertProphet: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Trump had already prepared for this, that's why he barricaded white house, and added extra security

The real loser here are the Republican that handed over their Political structure to Trump

Postal Voting started as far back US Civil War, No one is complaining till Trump started losing in 2020

To understand a typical Trump Supporters mindset watch the Video below, Yahoo boys don't joke with Trump supporters because they are very gullible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q

Let me guess you are a Jambite or one of those Twitter kid that gets a their news from CNN and Twitter.

Watch these videos and see how Democrats behave when they think these statements by Democrats were made by Trump. Very brainwashed ignorant set of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUJAkySjh2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsbFfeuU-NE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj9IxVlLRl0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-My9ov23w
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by adekola72559: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump I pray you this election
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Afamed: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Confused Trump. If he has won, what's going to Supreme court to do again?

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Seems you have short term memory. The worst election in Nigerian history was conducted under GMB in Osun state. Stop Yarning trash
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ofiko123(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will definitely win this election..
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by almarthins(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!! The white house was barricaded as s security measure against Antifa and Black lives matter that started making trouble the moment Trump took florida ...Trump is winning this despite heavy electoral malpractice from the satanic dems

So trump na jesus? Who ever win no affect my life.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by TecM0: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
PervertProphet:

Let me guess you are a Jambite or one of those Twitter kid that gets a their news from CNN and Twitter.

Watch these videos and see how Democrats behave when they think these statements by Democrats were made by Trump. Very brainwashed ignorant set of people.

w

Honestly at this point I just ignore Nigerian Trump supporters, because I think even the red necks are smarter than them

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Depressed101: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Trump had already prepared for this, that's why he barricaded white house, and added extra security

The real loser here are the Republican that handed over their Political structure to immature Trump... Any attempt to use supreme court to invalidate Mail in votes, all the Senate seats, House of Representatives seat won by Republicans instantly becomes invalidated too

Postal Voting started as far back US Civil War, No one is complaining till Trump started losing in 2020

To understand a typical Trump Supporters mindset watch the Video below, Yahoo boys don't joke with Trump supporters because they are very gullible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q

grin some of the clips were dubbed though
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by hardbody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/04/trump-claims-victory-says-he-will-dispute-election-count-at-supreme-court/

Like Trump like El Sudani.

GEJ said, my victory is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. God bless this man.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by peteromenihu(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
You are in Nigeria and you are praying for Trump’s victory. My question is, are you NORMAL? Did you Atleast ask we in AMERICA questions? Ndi ala ndi ala everywhere �‍♂️

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Afamed: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes in anticipation of Antifa backed riot should Trump be announced winner
Have shame for once , serial wailer/ liar
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by almarthins(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Engrduke:
Lol.
Like USA like Africa like Nigeria.

Democracy fraud everywhere.

Na selfishness dey make man greedy. If things no go ur way, let go and move on.

because u no win no mean say na fraud, lets not nigerianize US election.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Afamed: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
peteromenihu:
You are in Nigeria and you are praying for Trump’s victory. My question is, are you NORMAL? Did you Atleast ask we in AMERICA questions? Ndi ala ndi ala everywhere �‍♂️
May be you need to come to Nigeria to explain the situation better to them.
Surprising in the east part of Nigeria, a rally was organized for Trump. Too many deplorables in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dede1:

The local democratic party activists with their appointed judges are doing everything to deny the Trump the presidency but they will fail. The idiotic liberals are very hard to turn US into a backwater. They behave like Africans. Nobody continues balloting when the polls are closed. In some places, the counting of ballot has been stop to be continued another day a scenario of backwardness in country such as US.

There are no evidences of continued balloting after polling had been declared closed.

Counting (YES)

Balloting (NO).

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by PervertProphet: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

Honestly at this point I just ignore Nigerian Trump supporters, because I think even the red necks are smarter than them

Says a triggered beta Lib-tard male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) / Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.