Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,222 members, 7,977,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:42 AM

Family-Oriented Newspaper Needs Contributors - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Family-Oriented Newspaper Needs Contributors (1433 Views)

I Need Contributors For My Blog. / 80 Uses Of Old Newspaper And 50 Ways To Make Money Through It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family-Oriented Newspaper Needs Contributors by Naijalife(f): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2006
Naijalife Enterprise is publishing a monthly Praise worship, praise concert newspaper

a family oriented newspaper
with recipes, inspirations and nursing tips
let me hear your thoughts on this
if interested in contributing, email me at
[email]Praisenews@gmail.com[/email]

a monthly free distributed magazine
look at it like tithe to God

staff members wanted
the layout guys donated 7hours of his time to layout this newspaper
the Printers have given us leave to print it within 12hours.
so it's gonna be a fun experience
join in and let's praise the lord somebody

inspirational piece
any praise concert from your church you know
bible quotes and your interpretation of it.
gospel. what you know of nursing and recipes you would like to share

distributed in NYC, TX, Detriot, Canada, ATL, Boston, DC, Uk and Nigeria

want your church to get the newspaper distributed to your church on sunday
email me please
it's free biko

thanks
sincerely
Naijalife
Re: Family-Oriented Newspaper Needs Contributors by Naijalife(f): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2006
gospel lyrics needed

(1) (Reply)

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting / Japanese Generator For Sale (HONDA GENERATOR) / Exporter Of Crude Oil is no more in need please don't contact me any more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.