Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,317 members, 7,932,215 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike (14614 Views)

Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo / Plateau State University ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
PRAYER IS KEEPING US TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY. U DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD IS DOING FOR THIS COUNTRY SPIRITUALLY!

SHUT UP!
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Franking: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Only in Africa. Which prayers have ever been answered. Tufiakwa.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by reiddecuti: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
No be by prayer. It's time Nigerians stop troubling God and start reasoning and making things work for them.

Come to think of it, this is the kind of government we run in this country. Successive government remains adamant to the plight of her people.

Pls ASUU, this time around give the stupid government hell. Don't back out until all your promises are met.

Government will tell u no money but an individual will loot hundreds of billion and nothing happens. This time around we'll exercise patience cos our government deserves no love at all.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by reiddecuti: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
PRAYER IS KEEPING US TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY. U DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD IS DOING FOR THIS COUNTRY SPIRITUALLY!

The selfishness of the northern elites is what is keeping us together.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by bluefilm: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hunger Bad aswear.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by reiddecuti: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Since 1914 Nigerians have been praying can someone tell me one problem prayer has solved for us

The funny thing is that God gave man everything to survive with. What was supposed to be our prayer to God is a prayer of Thanksgiving.

But truly, I've never seen a country that mock God in the name of prayer. While do I say so, u will tell someone not to dispose waste in the drainage, if he does it will block the drainage and cause flood. He will dispose the waste in the drainage, rain will fall and there will be flood. Next he'll go and start praying to God to remove the flood.

1 Like

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by sigiyaya(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
Oh no bro what happen to your common sense of reasoning
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by OLULAW: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
STUPIDITY ON DISPLAY RIGHT HERE.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by osazsky(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2020
See all of them..especially the one with pot belle..no wonder these institutions are nothing to write home about...u better go back to work..2nd wave of lockdown will hit u guys hard this time..u dont detect to ur employer the mode of payment especially when the amount is not altered.ingnorant fools teaching the same thing since 1945.if I am fg I will privatize all universities let's see if they wont run back to work...most of them will even get the sack letter cuz they are dump..
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by osazsky(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2020
See all of them..especially the one with pot belle..no wonder these institutions are nothing to write home about...u better go back to work..2nd wave of lockdown will hit u guys hard this time..u dont detect to ur employer the mode of payment especially when the amount is not altered.ingnorant fools teaching the same thing since 1945.if I am fg I will privatize all universities let's see if they wont run back to work...most of them will even get the sack letter cuz they are dumb
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Anoniemos01: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Honduras01:
shocked omo!

I think God has given us the brain and the intellect to be able to sit down as human beings and resolve issues like this.

So God will come down from heaven to come and end strike for u abi ?

continue praying o okay?

Honestly ehhn. I just tire
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Mayng01(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
simplesearch:

You think praying is easy, when you can't pray so that things can work well for you or your unborn kids. Some people are undertaking to do that and you are still despising them. This is what the wife of David the king of Israel did when David was dancing freely before the Lord, she became barren for life, be careful how you use your tongue and hand.
Be careful with your mouth and hands as well in your approach of quoting, cos it’s very clear that you reason the same & I presume you are one of the brainwashed class. Either they pray on the strike or not, what will be will be, & that is just the bitter fact. People & clerics embark on prayer in America for trump to emerge winner to the extent of speaking in tongues, that still does not change the facts. What will be will be......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Ajiboye: 19,273 Teachers Failed Qualifying Test / Benue State University Admission Info 2011/2012 / Unn Opens Biggest Library In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.