Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday (3574 Views)

NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum / Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by sinkhole: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, Federal Capital Territory Chapter, has threatened to embark on a total and indefinite strike from Monday, November 9, 2020.

NLC FCT Chairman, Alhassan Abubakar, who doubles as the FCT President of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees, NULGE, said the industrial action is a result of the non-implementation of the new national minimum wage.

Ait.live gathered that primary school teachers have been are on strike for the past four months and while the NULGE members joined them a week ago.

The Chairman, FCT chapter of the Nigeria Union of Teachers, said the over 10,000 teachers in the FCT are at home because of the non-implementation of the new minimum wage.

The FCT NULGE President, Alhassan Abubakar, said the situation may snowball into a total shutdown of all sectors in the federal capital, should the administration remains adamant about the demands of the workers.

https://ait.live/nlc-threatens-indefinite-strike-action-from-monday/amp/?
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by chinjo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nobody takes NLC seriously again these days. Bunch of corrupt fools. Waka to all of Una.

11 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by helinues: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Which of the NLC again?

It be like na when their officials don broke Dem dey always remember to strike..

Una no go strike so tey thunder go remember you guys in striking

2 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Eboski(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Season of strike, we no know thunder and Naija unions which one strike pass....

3 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Karlifate: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Toothless bulldogs.

ASUU is their boss in grabbing FG's balls. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Darammliveth(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who is taken NLC serious... Yeye people �

5 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Waitforit: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ewo... The beginning of the end
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Which monday
Last one

Abi
Coming one

3 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
At midnight now, they will call of strike.. Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by sammysmiles(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
We don't give a Bleep

5 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fûcking sellouts giving audio threats, who in Nigeria gives a damn about these NLC föols ? Absolutely NOBODY cool

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by starbn(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
sambisa tunda that have blistering fire scatter this so called NLC.

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by oluwabunmi61010: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who is taken NLC serious... Yeye people �

2 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Fahdiga(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Does NLC still exist. Imagine a moribund group of people issuing threats here and there. do they think people still take them serious. they should shove their weightless threats into their mouths

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by obi2eze: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Toothless bulldogs undecided
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by globalresource: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Buhari NLC. It has never been this worst

Spit on this regime and NLC

2 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by chipsypop(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.
GET IN TOUCH FOR YOUR 3D ANIMATED SHORT VIDEOS, SKITS, MUSIC VIDEOS, SERIES, ADVERTS AND MANY MORE.
CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE SOME OF MY WORKS.
I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.
If you wish to be trained you can also contact me on whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.
Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by adekolaelect(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
You better strike before thunder strike you .who take you serious any more ?? You think Nigerians are fool .After finishing with those politicians yours is loadiiiiing at least Nigerians had ended SARS.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by duduade: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Better o
It had better be the fct chapter

Nothing concern us with other states o
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by tollyboy5(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:
Which of the NLC again?

It be like na when their officials don broke Dem dey always remember to strike
National looting congress! cheesy they want another bribe
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thunder scatter Ur blokkos this useless NLC sell outs

The electrify tariff and fuel pump increase, have they been reversed? You dey use workers to bargain for your cut, when settled, you call off strike.

You are a mad goat!
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by infinitethrust: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rubbish. Mad people everywhere
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by SeniorGee(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Their pocket moni don finish.. time to hussle anoda one
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by sapientia(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
If you see any betting.

Just bet that the strike would be called off by 8th Nov.
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Stricker321: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
You mean the useless NLC?
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by obami007(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Na Bobo jhoor

They can’t do jack

I believe the end sars protesters more that NLC
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Cutehector:
At midnight now, they will call of strike.. Yeye people
The way you type here is too much for your age,take my advice and leave here.Focus more on achieving your goals,if you are a science student I can put you through in all aspects.Take my advice it's priceless
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by DubbyV: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Werey. Na only mouth una get. What happened to the last strike you threatened to embark on?

Anyways... Check my signature if you're in PH wink
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Cutehector(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
The way you type here is too much for your age,take my advice and leave here.Focus more on achieving your goals,if you are a science student I can put you through in all aspects.Take my advice it's priceless
grin I am a science student Professor, can you show me the stuff you are made of?
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2020
The last bribe you collected in October don expire abi?
Re: NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike Action From Monday by tobechi74: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Where were they when youth protested

(1) (Reply)

Type Dullardinh(o) and see the magic / Delta Exco Approves ₦66 Billion Supplementary Budget / Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.