Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,419 members, 7,950,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Global Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Opportunity (578 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Opportunity by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
I remember when through with my School the searching for job not to see 3k daily on a wall i called, bring two passport (me that is broke cry) I tried another same requirements I was despirate for a work...I later went to a job interview with the flier 20k monthly@ agbara trekking from Igboelerin getting there they where explaining get people and register people ( networking) I need money and someone say I should go and bring people I have not told you hmmm lipsrsealed I will have to register in the company with 11k.

Fast-forward....

After working in a factory with nothing to show i sat down at home with one boxers for 1week until one guy gave me a flier

"Opportunity comes to those who think about success, Successful people work smart while the poor people work hard"

With some words he told me I came to the Seminar and they explained about health &wealth while they gave gifts& Cheque.

Then i went to the office early morning to know more and be part of them I saw on the White board how money is being paid then I asked how do they pay this money to the guy who Invited me? He said i should wait i kept quite untill it was interveiw

Fast forward...

I joined the family and i saw my self writing work 3k daily on the wall sharing same poster

Until one day!!!!

I GOT DUPED!!! Longstory but still yet NETWORKMARKETING PAYS.

I venture into Recharge and get paid and am grateful to be here

Re: Global Opportunity by Villagemeat: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
I no understand
Re: Global Opportunity by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Villagemeat:
I no understand

I know you won't understand but dear friend do you mind we connect via WhatsApp?

My number is below...
Re: Global Opportunity by Villagemeat: 2:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Ragpcoach:

I know you won't understand but dear friend do you mind we connect via WhatsApp?

My number is below...
I am not interested

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Immediate Employment / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Achieve anything on that phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.