Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? (361 Views)

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by Warripikine: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
LIKE for trump
SHARE for Joe

Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by Whiteangel1234: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Igbokwe Biden
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by slimfit1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Buhari
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by WATCHOVER(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
I want to see Donald trump re-elected.

I love his style of leadership.

I pray God's grace upon him and he will win
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will win at last

Clinton won with 2mil + but oga trump won later
the noise was like this then so it's normal
electoral college decides POTUS
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by kalufelix(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rubbish!...how-does-it-affect-the-price-of-beans-in-the-zoo...
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by Warripikine: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Joe Igbokwe Biden
Lols..Donald kayode biden
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by IJOBA2: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY A SANE MUSLIM WOULD VOTE FOR A POLITICAL PARTY THAT SUPPORTS ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY. TO ALL MY FAITHFUL MUSLIM BRETHREN, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE VERSE IN THE HOLY QURAN AND HADITHS THAT SUPPORTS ABORTION AND LGBTQ PLEASE sad

Cc MADRIDGUY HELINUES TECM0 OAUTEMITAYO DEJI17 RASHDUCT4LUV TBABA123 DOMINIQUE THESOURCERER OLOMINIRA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY AKA SONOFLINCOLN
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by SimplePlan34: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Honestly speaking I just want to see America fail and it's Goin to go either way.
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by deji17: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2020
IJOBA2:
IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY A SANE MUSLIM WOULD VOTE FOR A POLITICAL PARTY THAT SUPPORTS ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY. TO ALL MY FAITHFUL MUSLIM BRETHREN, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE VERSE IN THE HOLY QURAN AND HADITHS THAT SUPPORTS ABORTION AND LGBTQ PLEASE sad

Cc MADRIDGUY HELINUES TECM0 OAUTEMITAYO DEJI17 RASHDUCT4LUV TBABA123 DOMINIQUE THESOURCERER OLOMINIRA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY AKA SONOFLINCOLN

Sorry, I'm not a Muslim. I'm a Christian.
Re: Whom do you wanna see as an American president?? by TheSourcerer: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
deji17:

Sorry, I'm not a Muslim. I'm a Christian.
would love to help but politics is not my thing , especially an American one .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Home Secretary Priti Patel Tried To Bully Nigeria! / Our Vanishing Rainforests / North Korea unveils ‘world’s most powerful weapon’ at military parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.