Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 (8691 Views)

Photos Of Gov. Obiano And Davido Dancing Gobe At APGA Rally Held In Anambra / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos / Text Of The Full Speech By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR At Kaduna Rally 02/03/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
jumobi1:

You want to compare Soyinka to Buhari?

No, you are the one jumping to silly baseless conclusions on how creating a new party propels one's image to threatening level.  undecided

Soyinka too created a new party . . . was it to house his ego as well? How did that work out for him?

Look, it's Ok not to want to vote for someone but when you start making up the ridiculous, take it as a sign that you are probably also intolerant.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by honeric01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
@jumobi1

How old are you? no pun intended.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
jumobi1:

He has fellowship in the North cos the average Nigerian is a tribalist and a good number of Nigerians are illiterate.

If GEJ formed his own party, it would have been a threatening party too. Buhari formed a new party because there was no room for his ego else where.

Take nairaland as an example.

How many Buhari supporters are from the north?

Honeric is from SS, e-gift and Kobo are from SE, Aisha,oyb and jarus in from NC, Dayokanu, 9ijaman from SW

Y
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Wadeoye(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
New pictures,

Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by OAM4J: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Honeric is from SS, e-gift and Kobo are from SE, Aisha,oyb and jarus in from NC, Dayokanu, 9ijaman from SW

Y

^^and I am from Togo. . . erm sorry, from Becomerich's Benin republic  grin
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by soldee: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Jumobi1

Pls just put ya hand for Um-bre-ra and leave Buhari alone
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by egift(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
Becomrichn:

buhari is smarter than all of jonathan people. dont you notice that they are using narrow street in that picture.

Guy so anyone that is not posting from Google satellite in space, he is not doing it right. Eat this.  grin grin grin

Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
Someone said they cant see women in Buhari campaign
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by egift(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mapo hall and its environ was filled by BB supporters

Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by jumobi1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Bottom line is Buhari, GEJ and Ribadu are all mediocre.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by egift(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mapo hall was filled to brim by BB supporters

Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
jumobi1:

Its still better to choose a mediocre who isnt as clueless and mumucious as GEJ
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by bkbabe97y(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
This Jumobi character sounds like a real young kid. . . .
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by 9ijaMan: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
jumobi1:

@Jumobi1,
Abeg define mediocre for us all o! If indeed you are old enough to discern truth from falsehood, light from darkness, integrity from immorality, honesty from dishonesty, dependability from hopelessness, and good from bad, you would not be as miserly with the truth as you've done in your comments about Buhari on this thread.

What exactly constitute mediocrity? Thank God that you only asked about what Buhari has done since he left government, at least you are indirectly acknowledging he did well while in government. The position Buhari is vying for is to make him to return back to government where he is known and reputed to have great performance records. Nigerians are not interested in Buhari's life out of office, we want him back in office 'cos we know what he's capable of. His records remain unblemished to date.

dayokanu:

My brother you are just about right with your comments. Yes I'm a Nigerian whose parents are from the North Central part of the nation. I was born and raised in Lagos (SW) and I schooled all my life in the SW, Lagos and Ile-Ife (OAU). I have lived in at least 4 regions of the country, NW/NC/SW and SS. Frequented the SE when I lived in the SS for 6 years.
I am a true Nigerian.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by malali: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
[color=#990000]You dont need a soothsayer to translate for you. PDP and their GEJ are getting desperate and in the process, are showing their true colours, which is that GEJ is a staunch believer in maintaining the status quo (perpetrating corruption), just like OBJ planned. This further justifies the suspicion which many held about him when he was hand-picked to deputize over a three-quarter dead dead man by OBJ. The plan worked quite alright, now we are seeing the truth prevailing.
Ask yourself people; why is Anenih (and so many dead woods like him), a celebrated suspected thief of PDP extraction still FIXing for GEJ? Why is GEJ still negotiating with near-irrelevant northern politicians like A-thief-KU and CHEat-ROMA? How come GEJ all of sudden is praise-singing the much spoken about International Big Barawo? Listen, all the next ministerial and head of parastatal seats have all been negotiated, the same THIEVES have been allocated to continue looting your treasury to their personal accounts in the next dispensation should GEJ win. Nothing will change, except that more people like you and me will die of poverty, or loose their jobs or not getting employment when GEJ is voted in again. Yet, I still read comments like North this, Christians that? South fii and Muslims faa? Nigeria will never run short of blind morons! Between that 1% of THIEVES who have held Nigeria hostage and are milking it to their bank accounts, while all our aged parents, friends, colleagues and children still die of road accidents, infected water and Malaria, you will never lack muslims nor will there be shortage of christians in their fold, nor atheists. If you want Northerners, they are represented and so are the southerners, middle belters are also not left behind. If you screen them properly, almost all tribes are represented, yet, they keep us blind morons at each others' throats by all sorts of sentiments, from religion to region; From tribe to taboo and temptations to tribulations. Their sole intention is to use a smoke screen to divide us, while they silently use the screen to smile to their banks! Their children wed abroad, their wives deliver outside, their parents and cronies do their medical check-up overseeas, while their children study in UK, USA and Asian universities. Their accounts are abroad so when wahala drops, they only need to escape on okada to the nearest boarder. Lately, most of their family members have second passports, thus they are assured of another nationality. It is only you and I that are stuck with the green passport, alone!
Wake up short-sighted, unthinking and sentimental population of mediocrity! I was born in the north and I am constantly surrounded with almajiris who cannot make ends meet, nor their parents. My secondary school was in the south-south where the people can no longer farm, fish nor engage in any meaningful agricultural practice, yet they are the goose that lay the golden egg? I served in the south-west and used to visit lagos where a graduate being an area boy is to make ends meet, where u see graduates holding first class or second class upper as agberos in motor parks or some other unthinkable job which does not befit their credentials. I have had to do business traveling to the east and have seen how energetic, innovative youths engage in unpleasant practices just to earn a living.
Common people, the problems are same ALL over Nigeria. You want proof? People die in accidents all over Nigeria due to bad roads. Malaria is still a killer in about all states. Unemployed youths are everywhere. Armed robbery is common place all over Nigeria! white elephant projects of government both at federal, state and local government levels are spread all over. If you think your state is worse, try going to another and you would be surprised. Listen, we are all victims, none of us is happy!
Care not about that person who rules NIGERIA, no matter his tribe, religion or region, ONLY CARE about HE/SHE who LOVES NIGERIANS and NIGERIA. Because that is our common destiny and we must do ALL we can to protect it! Dont be lured by sentiment, ACT wisely
The time to stop them is NOW, or else in 20 years, I bet you, our children may not even be educated enough to read and understand what I have just written. You know why? Yes, it will be because by then, there may even be no budget for education. All the money of our dear nation would be in personal bank accounts, while NIGERIA will be heavily indebted to ALL the lending houses all over the world.
When we get to that stage, only then will we all throw away all these so-called differences and confront the TRUTH head on, just like Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen are currently doing.
That time, we would have no choice and surely it will take more casualties.
Lets do it now, it will be very peaceful and very, very rewarding!
Lets put aside all our so-called differences NOW and come together for NIGERIA, for our children and our children's children. The only way to do it is,
DO NOT VOTE PDP, no matter what!
Even in experiments, scientists accept trials 3 times (OBJ, OBJ, YarAdua/GEJ).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, time up PDP!/color]
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by bamosagie(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
FUNNY, I THINK IF ACN SHOULD COME TO TOWN TOMORROW THE SAME PEOPLE THAT FILLED MAPO HALL & ENVIRON FOR BB WILL APPEAR AGAIN, IF PAT UTOMI COMES THE SAME FACES WILL BE THERE, IF GOODLUCK"S TRAIN VISIT, HMMM GUESS WHAT?
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by ladi02(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
I dont know if those are supporters or just curious people that are less busy
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
bamosagie:

FUNNY, I THINK IF ACN SHOULD COME TO TOWN TOMORROW THE SAME PEOPLE THAT FILLED MAPO HALL & ENVIRON FOR BB WILL APPEAR AGAIN, IF PAT UTOMI COMES THE SAME FACES WILL BE THERE, IF GOODLUCK"S TRAIN VISIT, HMMM GUESS WHAT?

They would Kill burn and maim like they usually do.

Sorrow tears and blood trail GEJ everywhere
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by jasmine21(f): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ladi02- abi oh! grin
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by malali: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
GOODLUCK DON TURN BADLUCK,
AFTER YOU STARTED FLIRTING WITH THE DEVILS,

CALLING IBB YOUR FATHER,
WE THINK SAY YOU BE MAN OF GOD,
GO MEET IBB MAKE IM COME WIN THIS ELECTION FOR YOU,
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2011
I am from the SE
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by bkbabe97y(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2011
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/407054_Pastor-E_A_-Adeboye-Prays-for-President-Goodluck-Jonathan_jpg67bc8086c51ecb08eda3969ced5cc31d[/img]

Looking at GEJ closely, u can tell he's dumb as hell! No way this dude is a Phd holder!
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Lagosboy: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2011
SAI BUHARI

Buharis campaign in 2011 is by far better than his campaign in 2007 , thanks to him being courageous enough to form his own party. A party where his principles and ideology could be imprinted in its DNA, a party where he had the free will of choosing an equally courageous and patriotic Bakare. I still wonder how Ume Ezeoke was chosen to be Buharis vice in 2007 and i am very happy Tinubu did not succeed in running as a vice to Buhari.

Buhari has shown us he is not desperate to be president otherwise he would have danced to Tinubus tune of accepting him for the alliance. I pray God shames Tinubu and his fellow cronies in ACN by Buhari winning this election first round without the support of ACN. This will lead to the rise of the true progressives and not wolves in sheeps clothing parading themselves as saints. Bad elements who have developed teflonic skins to which nothing derogatory sticks, thanks to their paid media. I dont even want to talk about PDP because even a blindman can see the evils of PDP and the gang of the same politicians that have failed to give us power since 1999.

BB2011

SAI BUHARI
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by edoboi: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2011
rebrand naija 2ru ur votes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGmS1brEtM
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Y
Oh! This is very revealing that you all know one another.Gej carry gooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by baslone: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2011
ladi02:

I dont know if those are supporters or just curious people that are less busy

. . . . also looks obvious they were not paid to be there!
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by sheriffman(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2011
The CPC doesnt pay anyone to attend its rally it does not rely on sit fillers for any of its programmes its just riding on Popular Support.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by justokey(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2011
There is something very refreshing about the campaigns! For once in Nigeria’s election history, the incumbent feels threatened. For once we know that VACANCY exists in Aso Rock. We are mindful of what is happening around the world. I am not talking about Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia or even Libya; I am referring to Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Niger and possibly Benin where the power of incumbency has been demystified. BB campaign train is taking a very important message to the people, the same that Obama took some years ago.

That message is CHANGE. Considering what we’ve been through, that is a message we want. Unfortunately for GEJ, he cannot and will not be able to take this message to the electorate, because he and his party squandered the 12 years of goodwill of the Nigerian people. He could still have done it if he had distanced himself from the people that had heaped misery after misery upon the Nigerian populace in the last 12 years; the OBJ’s, the ANENI’s, the CIROMA’S, the ATIKU’S, the IBB’s, the GEORGES, etc. But he didn’t because he is entangled with that nightmarish 12 years. So I want to break away from that past and start anew, I want to wake up from that nightmare, I want CHANGE, I want BUHARI for NIGERIA and FASHOLA for LAGOS. And my VOTE will make it HAPPEN!
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by BigPhil(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Seriously,I still don't understand why people are not giving Buhari his due,few weeks back on this forum the GEJ supporters with their leaking umbrella were saying that BB will not win this election because he started his campaign late,but look at what is happening all over Nigeria,the fact is CPC is the fastest growing part ever in the world,for them to have amassed this level of support within just a short time is phenomenal.

Another thing that BB2011 has achieved which is clearly overlooked is that even here in NL he has being able to unite arch enemies who spend the whole day insulting each other on NL to a common purpose.

From Sokoto,to Kebbi,to Ibadan,Owerri,Enugu,Calabar,Jos,Maiduguri,all over Nigeria,people want the government to provide the enabling environment for them to better their lives.This humble man has brought hope to Nigerians.

I am from the SE and under normal circumstances,I would not touch BB2011,but this election is not about sentiments,but rather about our collective desire to for change and the need to protect our children's future.

PDP has failed Nigerians and posterity will never forgive them.

Vote for BB2011.I am voting for Buhari come April,that is the least I can do to help salvage this country.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by 9ijaMan: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
BigPhil:

Seriously,I still don't understand why people are not giving Buhari his due,few weeks back on this forum the GEJ supporters with their leaking umbrella were saying that BB will not win this election because he started his campaign late,but look at what is happening all over Nigeria,the fact is CPC is the fastest growing part ever in the world,for them to have amassed this level of support within just a short time is phenomenal.

Another thing that BB2011 has achieved which is clearly overlooked is that even here in NL he has being able to unite arch enemies who spend the whole day insulting each other on NL to a common purpose.

From Sokoto,to Kebbi,to Ibadan,Owerri,Enugu,Calabar,Jos,Maiduguri,all over Nigeria,people want the government to provide the enabling environment for them to better their lives.This humble man has brought hope to Nigerians.

I am from the SE and under normal circumstances,I would not touch BB2011,but this election is not about sentiments,but rather about our collective desire to for change and the need to protect our children's future.

PDP has failed Nigerians and posterity will never forgive them.

Vote for BB2011.I am voting for Buhari come April,that is the least I can do to help salvage this country.
Reading patriotic comments from Nigerians like you sometimes bring me close to shedding tears. After almost a full year of divisive, ethnic and religious bigotry politics GEJ and his PDP cohorts have been playing, I am overjoyed that here are still a lot of Nigerians out there who see a better Nigeria for all if we work hard towards it.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Nigeria is really ready for a change . . . seems like this is like an election like no other.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by tlops(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
sai BB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport / Olawepo Hashim Leads Oby Ezekwesili On Her Group Presidential Poll / We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Polls — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.