Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! (1016 Views)

Donald Trump Sends Get Well Message To Joe Biden After Foot Injury / Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! by TAYO124: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Based on all the obvious analysis, join me in saying kudos to the new American president, Hurray!!!! Joe Biden/ Kamala Harris.
Add yours if you care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations indeed!
Re: Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol...I smh
Re: Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! by TAYO124: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Lol...I smh
I have seen enough to rationally conclude from the coverage of some major news stations to rationally conclude that Joe Biden will surely win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Joe Biden!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
TAYO124:

I have seen enough to rationally conclude from the coverage of some major news stations to rationally conclude that Joe Biden will surely win.

Okay o.

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks / The World's Oldest Person Has Died / Breaking:putin Has Three Years To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.