Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,560 members, 7,914,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) (63989 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica / Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by lascos912(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
dadavivo:
Mercy abeg be careful, he will soon fall in love with you.

And his juvenile fans will say you should open your legs for him don't you know his a mental philosopher?. Awon werey

sorry ehn sorry don't die please,please don't die we all known how it feels in your body
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Basseyobasiota: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2020
oforjide:
he is even lucky Erica acknowledge his mentality, With the kind of miscreants this boy has as fans I doubt if any reasonable and responsible lady will like to associate herself with him. Laycon has the most stupid,useless and bingolistic fanbase in this world
oga una dey worry o.. which one come laycon has the most useless fan base...d fact u no like person no mean say u go abuse the person and him fan base....each and every one of them (Laycon, Erica, Benji, Ozo etc) ...all have their fan base who are also crazy in their own way...me I don't want to compare him with anybody...every of the housemate is unique in his or her own way...bt personally I love Laycon because of his versatility...and he is smart and intelligent...and he is doing well even outside the house... my guy just appreciate everybody...while u still have ur own choice....datx life man...
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by KelvinCX(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tareq1105:

I thought the reality show was over this year.
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by KelvinCX(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sirmwill:

@KelvinCX,shey you too did not see her moniker...
I just dey see am o
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by chipet67(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Just tell me one inspirable thing about any of these BBN people? Only person i really admired her character was Nengi
Tell us one inspirable things from Nengi.
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by KelvinCX(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
agos:
character of following one boy friend to another
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.