Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,143 members, 7,916,347 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:09 PM

Strategic Ways To Curb Vote Buying With The Help Of Nigeria Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strategic Ways To Curb Vote Buying With The Help Of Nigeria Youths (221 Views)

Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / Opinion: Best Way To Curb Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategic Ways To Curb Vote Buying With The Help Of Nigeria Youths by Omotosokt(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Vote buying has given so much confident to Nigeria politicians,they think if they can give crumbs,#5000 to nigeria youth they will have their ways.it gives me so much concerns when I see some youths being used to share this money on election day and later calling them lazy youths.It is high time now we Nigeria youth devise the same strategy we devised to retrieve our palliative hoarded by these buffoons.Let us synergize to take this money forcefully from whosoever is assigned to share the money in any polling unit ,i believe this will send a warning light to them and make them stop vote buying.
May God bless Nigeria youths and Nigeria will be great again.This is my opinion

1 Like

Re: Strategic Ways To Curb Vote Buying With The Help Of Nigeria Youths by YoonSung57: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Strategic Ways To Curb Vote Buying With The Help Of Nigeria Youths by amerengues(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Vote buying is an age-long disease that’s still practiced abroad too. All we need is 90% youth involvement in politics which could be serious voting and not necessarily being appointed. They will come in 2023 again, but by then, it won’t be vote buying but money wasting because some people will collect and still vote them out.

No more monkey in Idanre hills again, monkeys now put on suit.

(1) (Reply)

Why Alternative Dispute Resolution Is Useful For Business Conflicts, By Osinbajo / Is There Any One That Still Has Thursday 5th November, 2020 Vanguard Newspaper? / How Fashola’s Ministry Illegally Paid ₦4.6BN Into Officials‘ Personal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.