Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,302 members, 7,971,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Let's Pray For President Trump - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Pray For President Trump (256 Views)

Let's Pray For U / Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Pray For President Trump by miracle27: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Let us pray that President Trump emerges as the winner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FalLmBgMUPg
Re: Let's Pray For President Trump by Raysleek: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
I love you trump. The most misunderstood man on the planet. When all the media had nothing good to say about this man that's when I knew that the elite controlled media want to deceive us. No media will ever say anything good about this man, is that possible that a man as enlightened as this doesnt have any good sides or they just want to ensure that he loses and america thrives in lawlessness, drugs, abortion, desperate wickedness, unrighteousness etc whatever Americans decide, they will live to reap the benefits of their decision.the best way to win elections these days is to sponsor protests and release virus with human to human transmission just to make the opposition look bad. But good will still prevail
Ps! If you want to quote me and spew insults, sorry for yourself in advance
Re: Let's Pray For President Trump by mojekwu2: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
I never pray 4 myself finish

. . . Check my signature for sweet laptop deals
Re: Let's Pray For President Trump by miracle27: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Raysleek:
I love you trump. The most misunderstood man on the planet. When all the media had nothing to say about this man that's when I knew that the elite controlled media want to deceive us. No media will ever say anything good about this man, is that possible that a man as enlightened as this doesmt have any good sides or they just want to ensure that he loses and america thrives in lawlessness, drugs, abortion, desperate wickedness, unrighteousness etc whatever Americans decide, they will live to reap the benefits of their decision.the best way to win elections these days is to sponsor protests and release virus with human to human transmission just to make the opposition look bad. But good will still prevail
Ps! If you want to quote me and spew insults, sorry for yourself in advance
well done

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Spouse Is Real. / FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free / Joyce Meyer Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.