Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno (26636 Views)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by decrownprince(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Liposure:
this one is scarce
You are right. But what can one do?
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Seyzcham91(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
guess you gonna have to go to other planet like Mars or Jupiter to achiever your dream

not here on earth anymore
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

I get the money but I ain't spending 1dollar to marry a non-virgin girl, it's a promise.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by deeva2: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Correct man wey sabi
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Omoluabi16(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Can he shut up already? Let people decide how they want to wed. He shouldnt feel like emancipator or something. Na the marriage itself be the koko.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by 2cribz: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Me do all that,well I'm hoping on getting married to a virgin. Tired of all these free holes wey dey swallow pric k. Everywhere na freeway,wet o,dry o, na na na. I need a virgin
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by chewwie(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

I get the money but I ain't spending 1dollar to marry a non-virgin girl, it's a promise.
So who go kon marry the ones you done disvirgin?
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Badilstical(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Mine I need small crowd o and a ring most importantly.
Him no correct jor, they wedding Jesus attended in Bible there crowd na, as witness.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Badilstical(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nazgul:
Like play like play this man don turn motivational speaker
Truth is government office dey sweet die once out of office is hard to cope then you will see them blabbing for any little thing the blab just to get attension for possible office in future, go ask that former senator from kaduna

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Bennysam: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I will do an elaborate wedding because I can afford it, I will do all what reno listed and more. My wedding, my money, my business, if anyone wants to do something small with only 3 persons present, that is their cup of shayi, I cannot force my preference on others.
You're talking trash as if you have money to contribute your wedding
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Tulsaguy: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reno omokriminal...... One of GEJ miscreants
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Blackmiserable(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

and also... who took Eve' dowry grin

Nowhere in the Bible does God command the paying of bride price.

It is purely a societal norm just like piercing of the nose, bethrotal and other societal norms
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I will do an elaborate wedding because I can afford it, I will do all what reno listed and more. My wedding, my money, my business, if anyone wants to do something small with only 3 persons present, that is their cup of shayi, I cannot force my preference on others.

Are you sure you wont bother the guy for moey?
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Toks2008:

Are you sure you wont bother the guy for moey?

And if i do, how is that anyone's problem

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by darkCoal: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
That's what Islam is teaching the world. No one should have an excuse for fornication, marriage is as simple as ABC.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Godkan: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sir reno omokiri, these one u r not talking about the impending failure of your god trump in far away America. Y have u chosen this moment to become a teacher of the bible. If I can remember vividly, u r always in the social space with ur friend fani kayode breathing down our neck on how ur God has chosen a demented person like trump to lead the world. Sir, I asked again, what has happened to your voice regarding trump. Y have u suddenly gone dumb on what is playing out in USA.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by ugofulfilled(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gkay1:
reno told us not to marry until we have stable income, the same reno told us ways to marry biblically, soon he will tell us how to Bleep the woman.

RENO !
RENO !!
RENO !!!
reno my man, I hail u

You can't feed an extra mouth when you have not successfully fed one. Now you see the need for a stable income; and not necessarily for a wedding ceremony.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

And if i do, how is that anyone's problem

Then reconstruct your post.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Mizfabulous18(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

hhahahahha that shouldn't be a cateria ooo I know someone that did the same nd he is regretting it nw because he failed to look at other things objectively nd focused more on the virginity emphasis on MORE .... the babe later wanted to try other men after she tasted sex ..u know a time comes nd it get boring nd if u hv some wild inclined friends it makes it worse ....a woman's character should be 1 virgin or not
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by ibinaboonline: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
And the ladies parents too. Good luck with that.
Petersamuel8:
This man wise abeg, but how we go take convince our ladies
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by osazsky(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pls y are u advising us..I attended ur church wedding back then and it was the talk of the town..everyone forming I too know.hyprocracy will not kill us
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

if eventually u see a virgin in ur lifetime..even if she is not too exposed marry her quickly o they are only 3 in Africa
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Charlie2020(f): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
Is it actually a Biblical wedding or a Church wedding?

Never heard of Bibilcal wedding!
. Biblical means 'As is written in the Bible'
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Charlie2020(f): 12:10am On Nov 06, 2020
bjjbam:
But what about the groom's consent na?
. Nor be groom go approach bride? Which one come be groom consent again?
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by Tonytonex(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
are you a man?
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by kingsley989(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingpele:
Go and sit down,by their fruit we shall know them ...wedding is like burial ,u don't tell a rich man ,how much to spend or persons he can assemble,if it is within his means,he can invite the whole church and village to his wedding,and if one is poor he can't afford it and so is expected to spend within his means too.is not your business...ideal mind always think of irrelevant ideas
Are you ok? Did he state in anywhere that you shouldn’t spend if you can afford it.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by kingsley989(m): 12:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingpele:
Go and sit down,by their fruit we shall know them ...wedding is like burial ,u don't tell a rich man ,how much to spend or persons he can assemble,if it is within his means,he can invite the whole church and village to his wedding,and if one is poor he can't afford it and so is expected to spend within his means too.is not your business...ideal mind always think of irrelevant ideas
I couldn’t find anywhere in that write up where he state “You mustn’t do as it pleases you”.
Learn to read and comprehend. Learn to accept people’s views and not type trash.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by KenModi(m): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Life is very simple. But we complicate it unnecessarily in a bid to show off and massage our egos.
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by KenModi(m): 5:43am On Nov 06, 2020
wunmi590:
cool

Walai, he's so on point, even one of my pastor friend told me that church wedding is just formality, that once your traditional wedding has been done, you are good to go.

Simple!!

I have been saying it. Church wedding is marrying according to another man’s tradition. Marry according to your specific African and move on with your life.

I am yet to see a white man and white woman do their white/church wedding and then proceed to marry according to the African tradition. No way.

But na we carry anoda man culture and tradition put for head all in the name of religion
Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by KenModi(m): 5:45am On Nov 06, 2020
IMASTEX:
The colonial master needed to market their culture to Africa in the name of religion to easily keep them mentally enslaved. Even the African pastors have kept those just for financial gains & undue relevance.

Let me increase the volume!

A lot of Africans need to hear this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno by KenModi(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingpele:

There is a difference between ‘need’ and ‘want’.

Comprehension is a life skill. Always try to read/listen and comprehend before speaking/commenting. It would save you from making grave mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.