Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,892 members, 7,906,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Waec Result Is Held, What Should I Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Waec Result Is Held, What Should I Do (404 Views)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Waec Result Is Held, What Should I Do by ojodomomatthew: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please I participated in this year's WAEC and all the result of the subjects I sat are held, what is the posiblity of me getting my result released?
Re: My Waec Result Is Held, What Should I Do by Camelot65: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
There's a probability that it'll be released but it takes time(months)......most times one subject is omitted when the results are later released.......

Just try your best in neco, I wish y'all the best smiley
Re: My Waec Result Is Held, What Should I Do by mojekwu2: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
When mine was withheld, they released it later that year
. . .

Check my signature for sweet laptop deals
Re: My Waec Result Is Held, What Should I Do by theophilusj31(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
mine was held for four.months, it was later released anyway....but physics was cancelled...

so what gonna happen is that it will be released,and either of two things gonna happen,

1-it will be released and one or two subject will be cancelled,this happens in majority of held waec result

2-It will be released and the results gonna come out beautiful

so pray well,and remember to be emotionally strong,I know what you going true,I experienced it,but everything gonna be in control

(1) (Reply)

/ NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / Ganiyu Ayuba, S.A To Lagos State Governor Commissioned Project In His Alma-mater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.