Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,658 members, 7,914,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage (3097 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / I Needed A Suger Mumy / Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2007
I need a serious nigerian lady who is ready for marriage,base in any state of nigeria, but must be living in naija,have an international passport and ready to travel anytime.

I don't need ladies,only the fortunate should write me offlist.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by PTBNaija(f): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2007
What is this for?
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by prettyTits(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
@topic . hope you dont want to use people for rituals now. because this ur name scares me.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by kedkngo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
prettyTits:

@topic . hope you don't want to use people for rituals now. because this your name scares me.

@prettyTits

Prety Babe u have a point here oooooo embarassed
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by kulaShaker(f): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2007
can't people post topics on this forum with out people who have nothing to do with it, butting in and turning it into something else? the man wants a woman, you obviously are not looking why not just pass through and leave the thread, FFS this is silly . leave the guy to his thing FFS

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2007
@ kulaShaker:Thanks for your matured understanding.

@prettyTits,kedkngo,Why are you sounding Negative? Wha
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2007

@prettyTits,kedkngo,Why are you sounding Negative? What is Ritauls?

Do you think here is Africa where you people believe in such things?

Here is India we know only hard work,determination,and prayers to God for our lives makes a man successful.

I need a serious partner if your not interested please let me be.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2007
hinduism:

@prettyTits,kedkngo,Why are you sounding Negative? What is Ritauls?

Do you think here is Africa where you people believe in such things?

Here is India we know only hard work,determination,and prayers to God for our lives makes a man successful.

I need a serious partner if your not interested please let me be.

Are u sure about India being known for Hard work etc
What i hear of India is scary, heard you guys are not allowed to even play soccer because of your jazz skills.
Good luck in your search o.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by Hazeleyed(f): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2007
hnnnnmmmmmmmm, let's go is not a journey meant for one person oooo, u came all the way from india to look for wife abi na girlfriend.this is very suspicious, INDIA of all places, anyway giirrlliies in the house no talk say i no wan u ooo, it might be rituals ooo.maybe they told him that Nigerian girls bring more money when they are used for it.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by jossy2: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2007
let me hve ur email so we can talk, dont be discouraged by d people in the house they are just been careful and protective.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by jossy2: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2007
let me hve ur email so we can talk, dont be discouraged by d people in the house they are just been careful and protective.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by osereka(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
as e no be ITALY hnmm INDIA
any babe wey wan follow dis guyman make e tink well well o
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by applec: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
comon u guys should give this guy a break now its not fare d way u are yabbbing him, common lets be matured about it ok.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by Creamish(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
If ur serious about ur search, make it easier to find interested babes by posting ur pixs.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by deariekay(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] hinduism,pls kidly attach ur pics fro ladies in house 4 assesment
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by iice(f): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2007
And why is naija being referred to as Africa?
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Thanks all for your kind replies to my post,this is the 21st century and you people should stop been afraid of my country India,India has so much Powers no douth about that,but India also produce a woman saint Mother therese.

Below is my Picture,Am Honestly looking for a Nigeria girl, God fearing,hardworking,sincere,love children,who is ready to visit her country once a year,because our children won't be flyting all the time to Africa.

Am been honest.

Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Thanks all for your kind replies to my post,this is the 21st century and you people should stop been afraid of my country India,India has so much Powers no douth about that,but India also produce a woman saint Mother therese.

Below is my Picture,Am Honestly looking for a Nigeria girl, God fearing,hardworking,sincere,love children,who is ready to visit her country once a year,because our children won't be flyting all the time to Africa.

Am been honest

Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
For the lucky one who is interested,my email is :hinduism4real@yahoo.co.in
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by kulaShaker(f): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
the guy asked for a woman, now if you are willing , able and single then by all means reply to him. But all these Amebos insist on quizzing him . this is a man in search of woman, if you don't fit the proflie let the man be, and stop making the thread a debate Nigerians sometimes!!!!!

my last post Hinduman go on doing your thing jor! hiss
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by hinduism(f): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2007
Good morning Nigerians,thanks you all for you contributions,this morning I have received 14 letters from 14 girls with photos, Date of birth,occupation,family background,they are really beautiful,of course I can't tell you whom they are,this is confidential.

I will now compare horoscope to see who God has giving me as a wife,who will be with me till the end of time.This is how we marry in India,We find out if both lovers will be happy and hamonious in their matrimonial home.

Using your date of birth and mine then find out if it will work out or not.We don't just get married only to regret tomorrow.

I thank you girls for your interest,More reply is needed,I will inform you all when I found her.

Looking forward to receive more.

Your Hindu son-inlaw to be
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by Creamish(f): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2007
Good for u. . . im happy to hear dat cheesy
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2007
A lot of Nigerians are so full of shit. They act like they aren't interested, they ask stupid questions and try to make a great deal of things they also crave, only to send secret emails to him. I thought the idea behind having the option to be anonymous here is so that we dont have to pretend and be real. Grow up people. If you are looking for the jokes section I think Seun has one for you. The idea is, if a topic isnt for u skip it, you dont have to reply every post. Nobody gets an award for the most posts damnit.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by kulaShaker(f): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2007
nimi-k:

A lot of Nigerians are so full of shit. They act like they aren't interested, they ask stupid questions and try to make a great deal of things they also crave, only to send secret emails to him. I thought the idea behind having the option to be anonymous here is so that we don't have to pretend and be real. Grow up people. If you are looking for the jokes section I think Seun has one for you. The idea is, if a topic isnt for u skip it, you don't have to reply every post. Nobody gets an award for the most posts damnit.

i agree
Re: Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage by WesleyanA(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2007
hinduism, just leave your email address in your post, trust me, there are definitely some interested ladies (even if they don't post a reply on here)
ignore the haters. lol

(1) (Reply)

Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! / This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? / Bbm Group For Sexy, Naughty And Raunchy Chats..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.