Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Was Assaulted By Bolt Drivers, They Threw Things At Me – Taaooma Recounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Assaulted By Bolt Drivers, They Threw Things At Me – Taaooma Recounts (526 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Assaulted By Bolt Drivers, They Threw Things At Me – Taaooma Recounts by woloadedCEO: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigerian comedienne and internet sensation, Apaokagi Maryam popularly known as Taaooma, has recounted her experience with Bolt drivers in Lagos.

According to her, they assaulted her and threw things at her because she tried to record them at the Lagos airport park.

She narrated how they started having an argument about where she was going to and he threw a bottle at her, which didn’t get to her.

She went further to say that this is not her first experience and people saying she was arrogant should know that she goes through a lot that is not seen online.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°
Read her story using link below

https://woloaded.com.ng/i-was-assaulted-by-bolt-drivers-they-threw-things-at-me-taaooma-recounts-her-experience/

Re: I Was Assaulted By Bolt Drivers, They Threw Things At Me – Taaooma Recounts by RealEzee(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bolt na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

'Congratulations Mr. Bidemi'- Davido's Driver Congratulates Joe Biden / Bbnaija Tacha Marks 25th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Billionaire, E-money Finally Replied A Zimbabwean Man Who Said That He Is Into M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.