Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes (38985 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by tfash96(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
tossed out? then I make sure i drop all the kids for him,he will get back to his senses when he's taking care of seven kids alone
This life that's full of housemaids
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by sofiscatedmoron: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2020
ExaminersNigeri:

Nairalanders..

Disregard this guy's post he's fraud imitating Slawormir.. Incase he contacts you...

The original account begins with capital S.
grin
Who cares
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by robert334: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Okay, but she should have make it 6 cakes
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by gracechellar(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
One of the easiest way to hold a man down is to born plenty for him head,let me see how he will have spear time and resources to mess around,mercy is exactly doing that LMAO
born plenty, man that wanna leave will leave
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Waffarianman(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
One of the easiest way to hold a man down is to born plenty for him head,let me see how he will have spear time and resources to mess around,mercy is exactly doing that LMAO

True bro, she's one of the nollywood actress I like so much no time. No pride even when acting any role
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Cblessing(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Absolutely true!

Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by buchilino(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:

WITH DAT KIND BODY MERCY GET, EVEN ME NO FIT MESS AROUND
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Akukaliaa:
cry

Five cakes on his sixth birthday?This doesn't evince love and care rather it shows wastefulness and a sheer desire to increase the number of spoilt kids on our damaged streets.

With this endeavour, when he clocks 30 with plethora of achievements on his fragile shoulders, he would expect the world to shut down Vegas and Ibiza to celebrate him.

Nonsense.
And your name is AKUKALIAA....
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by BeautyB99(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Wow! 5 cakes nice, when I was small na just one cake I use celebrate my own birthday and no be say na everyday my parents dey celebrate my birthday but anyway happy birthday to him

Check out this beautiful car, there are more of where that came from @ CharLee Motors NG if you are interested call; 08166293197,08154695895 or visit our social media page on Facebook; Char-Lee Motors NG
Instagram; char_lee motors

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Fash20: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Why not 6 cakes?

Trueee... So that when he is 60 he will use 60 cakes abi
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Her husband cheats mercilessly. Forget what you read on blogs or watch on TV. cool

To debunk that flawed assertion you wrote there. If you like, give him a battalion numbers of kids, he won't stay faithful if he isn't faithful. Don't kid yourself.
As regards the merciless cheating, he's not guilty until proven.You are talking about men who's sign a life time deal with recklessness in your last statement.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Santana96: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
As regards the merciless cheating, he's not guilty until proven.You are talking about men who's sign a life time deal with recklessness in your last statement.

He cheats mercilessly. A very classless cheat, even. Take it from someone who knows them personally.

My dear, I will still repeat it to you, birthing many children for a man doesn't guarantee his faithfulness and uprightness to you. If you hold onto this mentality, you will get badly burned.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by peacesampson(f): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Never conclude ..some of the cakes could be gifts from friends and colleagues
Akukaliaa:
cry

Five cakes on his sixth birthday?This doesn't evince love and care rather it shows wastefulness and a sheer desire to increase the number of spoilt kids on our damaged streets.

With this endeavour, when he clocks 30 with plethora of achievements on his fragile shoulders, he would expect the world to shut down Vegas and Ibiza to celebrate him.

Nonsense.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Lawsaite: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2020
ExaminersNigeri:

Baba na fake account you quote...

The real account na Capital S...

This one na one dumb fraud wey dey copy am.
Oh, okay.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by toprealman: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Why not 6 cakes?
why not send the 6th cake?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by fadaroking: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
It's like this is the new normal. 50 years equals to 50 cakes. Wetin birth no go see for day��
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Izabel(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aladegba:
And she is not even a yellow bone down there. How can this man do this to the kids Like ibos like Trump! shocked

Afonja una days are numbered, Hausas go show you guys pepper when we leave this useless zoo country called Zoogeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by yoyade1234: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Ayobami7(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
ola
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Ayobami7(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Johnnyrio: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
😋
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by MorningStar233: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:

Oh boy see analysis...hahahahahahah
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by enoch273: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow! 6 cakes for one person shocked this'll surely be a birthday to remember. Happy birthday to him.

Meanwhile, you can now enjoy a cost-effective current account and manage your finances online with mobile and internet banking when you open FCMB business account online. To get started, visit the link on my signature.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Kingscee post=95749620]

Afonja una days are numbered, Hausas go show you guys pepper when we leave this useless zoo country called Zoogeria [/quote

It's a pity you can't leave Nigeria. We die together
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Herdeynikeh95:
Am shocked many people are asking questions behind 5 cakes.
Its obvious from the spelling.henry has 5letters so she gave him 5 CAKES to rep each of those letters that makes up his Name HENRY.
Did she put H E N R Y on each of the cakes to specify that? If yes, she can still put figure 6 on a 6th one.
Did PURITY use 6 cakes on her birthday?
Did MERCY use 5 cakes in August?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by RuggedSniper: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

He cheats mercilessly. A very classless cheat, even. Take it from someone who knows them personally.

My dear, I will still repeat it to you, birthing many children for a man doesn't guarantee his faithfulness and uprightness to you. If you hold onto this mentality, you will get badly burned.
Why did you change your profile pic today Vicky? Is this a joke? Upload it right back so we can all see your cute looks ASAP or else... grin

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
RuggedSniper:
Why did you change your profile pic today Vicky? Is this a joke? Upload it right back so we can all see your cute looks ASAP or else... grin

I got bored of using my personal picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by RuggedSniper: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I got bored of using my personal picture. grin
Bored? Huh?! My querida, as of two days ago when I was reading one of your threads, the picture (which you uploaded in early 2020) still had a commanding presence with 519 likes... For real! When you're done goofing around with that eerie JESTER in your profile, upload something close to the real you... or you get ditched. wink

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2020
RuggedSniper:
Bored? Huh?! My querida, as of two days ago when I was reading one of your threads, the picture (which you uploaded in early 2020) still had a commanding presence with 519 likes... For real! When you're done goofing around with that eerie JESTER in your profile, upload something close to the real you... or you get ditched. wink

Ditched by whom? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) / Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.