Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Am A Lifetime Kind Of Woman – Bbnaija’s Tacha Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am A Lifetime Kind Of Woman – Bbnaija’s Tacha Brags (475 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo / I'm A Grown Woman"-bbnaija Kimoprah Releases Jawdroppin Photos To Mark 24th Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am A Lifetime Kind Of Woman – Bbnaija’s Tacha Brags by Victoriamark: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Popular Big Brother Naija star, Natacha Akide who is popularly known as Tacha the titan's queen, has recently taken to social media to shower praises on herself.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Tacha-lifetime.jpeg[/img]

The reality star who shared new adorable photos of herself seized the opportunity to reveal that she’s a lifetime Kind of a woman.

Tacha who donned a flowery off-shoulder top with a perfectly fitted jean wrote,

“A Lifetime kind of a woman��”.

However, the self-acclaimed lifetime woman recently sent a message to her future husband.

It seems the 25-year-old entrepreneur is already ‘jealous in advance’ and she prayed that her creator continues to destroy all the relationships her future husband is currently in Read More

https:///am-a-lifetime-kind-of-woman-bbnaijas-tacha/

(1) (Reply)

9ice Reveals Why He Can't Stay Married To One Woman, Begs Wife For Forgiveness / Mo Bimpe Talks About Getting Married Soon, Speaks On How It Restricts Actresses / Paternity Fraud: I'm Fathering Someone Else's Daughter — Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.